Cleveland, OH

Dual 2.8ghz Xeon with 1gb ram 2000gb bandwidth 100Mbit

I have a server at that I am not using, but I do not wish to get rid of it.

I am willing to rent it out to someone for the time being.

The server specs:

Dual Xeon 2.8ghz
    1GB RAM
    2 x 160gb IDE hard drives
    100Mbit pipe
    8 ips (5 usable)
    2000GB bandwidth per month
    Windows 2003 Server

If you want an OS reload it will cost a one-time fee of $25 (the amount charged by ThePlanet) and cPanel is available for $20/month if you want it. Other control panels are available, for more information on what is available visit

If you want to test pings/traceroute here is a test IP:

I would post a test file for download but I do not have a web server installed/running.

If you want to rent this server from me you will get full administrative rights on the server, and I will setup a sub account on Orbit so you can view bandwidth stats and such.

Remember! I am only renting this. In the future I may have a use for it, if I decide to use it I will make sure to let you know first and give you a decent amount of time to find a replacement. I'm not a mean person I am very reasonable and nice so I wont just pull it out from under you

I will rent this server out for $230/month and no setup fee (unless you want an OS reload). This current server right now is going for more than $250/month so you will be saving a lot of money. Payments are to be made via PayPal.

If you are interested please email me at rjerina [at]

Cleveland, OH
    sorry there is 11 availble IP addresses, not 5! I was thinking of my server at SM :X

if a mod could update this please that would be great.