Looking for a (specific) PHP host

A couple of months ago I ran into the website of a host specifically aimed at PHP developers, with things like "we know your needs because we are PHPers too" and "we'll install any library you need" kind of phrases.

I can't for the life of me find this site again and I've been Googling for hours to try and find it.

Does anyone have any idea who this host could be?

Its difficult to locate a host with something written on his site... though you may find other hosts that can provide you similar facilities...
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Re: Looking for a (specific) PHP host

Originally posted by kvdnberg
    "we'll install any library you need"
    You should be very careful when looking for such a host.

Re: Re: Looking for a (specific) PHP host

Originally posted by jmweb
    I'm really not sure about the exact texts (If I was, I would probably be able to find it), so don't take it too literally, it's just to give a general idea.

Re: Re: Looking for a (specific) PHP host

Originally posted by jmweb
    Why so? Most libraries are fine to install, provided they're not commercial (like libPDF). Granted, the host has to know how to install them... just wondering why you would consider it a warning sign?

It would at least be a pretty safe bet anyone saying they could install what ever libraries are requested have their own server(s) and are not reselling, which could be a bonus.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs