How do I do this?

I'd like to do the same thing that does.

How does one do this? I know you need to use mrtg and rrdtool, but how do you make the nice html pages?

I'll be willing to pay someone to set up a generic configuration that does this.

There are guides around WHT and google to setup mrtg graphs. You can setup mrtg or hotsanic if you want even more graphs. The programs will generate the images and then you just have to have the webpages call them, the "nice html pages" is the job of your designer.
    John W, CISSP, C|EH
    MS Information Security and Assurance - Server Administration and Security - Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers with VIP Service

There are some threads in the EV1servers forums where gpan from cheetaweb posted some RPMs for ensim, cpanel and plain boxes.

Those should get you started and that is the easiest way to get them installed if that is what you are looking for.

Once you have a display page, its just a matter of including the graphs in the page. You can do that with either static links, includes, whatever. As for mrtg/rrdtool, setting that part up isnt hard according to what you wish to monitor, and theres are tons of how to's on the web.

Yes, once you have set up MRTG or an alternative graph generator for your servers and the rest will be quite easy - PM me if you need any help setting it up.