Thread: Sites for sale

Sites for sale

fatscripts.com
    confessionproject.com
    serenepoets.com

fatscripts currently brings in about $600/month with adsense and ad sales. The other 2 sites doesn't make anything.

Stats on these sites can be found at http://www.fatscripts.com/ads/

We perfer to sell all 3 sites together. All 3 sites have admin control panels that makes managing them very easy and efficient.

fatscripts was very thoughtfully designed and is popular with the design community for its clean design and interface. The site gives very good PR. It only has PR6 because the site has so many pages. I love this site personally.

confessionproject is an anonymous confession site with a younger audience. you'll find them immature but loyal (as in they're always there). I hate these damn kids so I want to sell it.

serenepoets has a nice poet community. the site uses phpBB and it's very well hacked with really neat features.

serious offers only, please contact me [@] truethoughts.net if interested.
    Best,

Chris
    When I used to

hmm I am quite interested, but I guess your price for the 3 sites will be quite high which I can't afford.

I am particularly quite interested in confessionproject.com as it looks interesting. I am willing to pay $30 for it (if you find it too low, I just purchase the script from you however u will need to solve the javascript bugs error)

I hate these damn kids so I want to sell it.
    LOL, best selling point I have heard in a long time.

Very interested, do you have a bin?

Originally posted by mouseketrips
    Very interested, do you have a bin?

What's a bin?
    Best,

Chris
    When I used to

Originally posted by Al Nany
    What's a bin?
    Buy it Now

Basically, what price would it take to but the three sites from you right now.

I don't, but I am looking for $xx,xxx for all 3.
    Best,

Chris
    When I used to

I don't, but I am looking for $xx,xxx for all 3.
    guess my offer will not be taken...

any possibilty selling me the script for confessionproject.com

There really is no script to sell. We built it from the ground up. It's not hard to make. Any moderately skilled programmer can code it.
    Best,

Chris
    When I used to

There really is no script to sell. We built it from the ground up. It's not hard to make. Any moderately skilled programmer can code it.
    ermm i am a ASP programmer... not very proficient with PHP... and i dun have a windows hosting account

Hey, if you decide to sell separately, I'm interested in serenepoets.com. The sites seem so unrelated, it might be difficult for you to find someone who'd want them all, and I think you'll get better money to sell them apart. But, shoot me a note if you decide to split them.

Originally posted by petertdavis
    Hey, if you decide to sell separately, I'm interested in serenepoets.com. The sites seem so unrelated, it might be difficult for you to find someone who'd want them all, and I think you'll get better money to sell them apart. But, shoot me a note if you decide to split them.
    yeah i agree i am interested in confessionsproject.com

I prefer to sell them together, but I don't mind selling them seperately either. Please make your offer. Thanks.
    Best,

Chris
    When I used to

been trying to get in touch with you on AIM. Check your email as I sent a reply

Will buy all for $4000.

Contact me if you feel like cutting off www.confessionproject.com, this would fit great into one of our networks marketed to those "damn kids"

Thanks