Zonefile question

How do I edit the zonefile below to allow delivery of mail that is going to [email protected] as well as [email protected]. Currently only mail that is going to [email protected] is being delivered. If mail is sent to [email protected] it is rejected.

Here is the current zonefile:

IN MX 1 <server>
    IN A <ip>
    www IN CNAME @
    ftp IN CNAME @
    mail IN CNAME @

Thanks in advance for your time!

You would both have to enter an entry for that name, like:

pop3 IN CNAME @

And have to set up your mail server to understand that pop3.yourdomain.com can receive mail and such.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs
    Powered By JAM - Professional Website Development - PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX - Projects Small & Large

Thanks, so is this what I would enter in:

IN MX 1 <server>
    IN A <ip>
    www IN CNAME @
    pop3 IN CNAME @
    ftp IN CNAME @
    mail IN CNAME @

or is this:

IN MX 1 <server>
    IN A <ip>
    pop3 IN CNAME @
    ftp IN CNAME @
    mail IN CNAME @

You would just add the pop3 line, don't remove any currently in there, or you will break other stuff
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs