Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: European VPS

European VPS

Hi there all, I am in need for new hosting, and this time I am looking for VPS hosting which is low end. However I would like cpanl and whm as well. I only need about 2-5 gb space and about 50gb bandwith with 32mb ram. Anyone have suggestions, I dont mind where it is.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

I would honestly look for at least 128mb if not 256 mb of ram if you want cpanel Im not sure it runs with less then 128. I know servint who I would normally reccomend dont offer anything under 50 bucks a month unless somethings changed recently, perhaps powervps do as they seem to have a good rep here.
    --
    Rich
      0 Not allowed!

256 mb ram then.
      0 Not allowed!

European VPS under 50 bucks with cpnael? www.eurovps.com

This is the best provider in Europe - They use virtuozzo vps and are extremely fast - I am a customer there and they have many customer son these forums
      0 Not allowed!

I am to happy customer of eurovps! It will be good choice for You!
      0 Not allowed!

I suggest you eurovps fans tell us what sites you have with them, seems many are signing up just to promote them with no evidence that they are actually using them.
      0 Not allowed!

For example <<Snipped>> its adult site !
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 04-29-2005 at 09:04 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

A great demo site !

LOL
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by afa340a
    A great demo site !

LOL
    You might allow pr0n on your servers, but we don't allow it here.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    You might allow pr0n on your servers, but we don't allow it here.

Sorry for that but You want see example site
      0 Not allowed!

I am a customer of EuroVps, have been for about 1/2months or so now.

I think they're great, the latency is brilliant and general speeds are very good indeed.

EuroVps are doing a brilliant job at the moment, and Vasili, the owner should be proud of what he's established, as i reckon EuroVps is better than many other vps providers.

Traceroute my domain if you wish, will give you an indication of the speeds / routes to their network.

Chris
    iflexnetwork.com
      0 Not allowed!

There are so many posts in the forum trying to promote several companies which makes me laugh.

However, here is my experience:
    If your traffic comes from Europe only or at least the 80% of them, then definitely go for a European VPS or a dedicated box in USA/Canada. Iweb.ca is a great company (for unmanged solutions)

I own 3 large sites and I have a dedicated server in Canada, a VPS with ServInt and one more with Eurovps. The speed from the Eurovps VPS is better even from the dedicated box (a little bit).

There is NO best provider. Insteed, there is a BEST combination of choices.

Buy a vps from servint for a month, buy another one from eurovps.
    Compare both, and you will be with Eurovps. Traceroute from England is 14ms for Eurovps and 107 for Servint.
    Both are good companies. Obviously ServInt is bigger but that doesn't mean better (it's like the size, some times it matters and sometimes not .

My suggestion is:
    If you know how to manage the vps and looking for good speed in Europe then go with Eurovps.

If you are looking to get a responce in a ticket in less than an hour (usually with a solution, not always) then go with ServInt.

Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

Well, Sofia is also in Europe:

http://www.host.bg/servers
      0 Not allowed!

I really dont mind if it is in the US if it is cheaper, I have a very split audience, about 40-60 in favor of us.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I have been with many host in many years now, but I have never seen such good customer support and dedication from the owners and from the staff that EuroVPS have!

Their uptimes are exceptionally good. The prices' are very low IMHO, but their support is still awesome!

When I had email problems with other host and they couldn't reach me, THEY CALLED ME! With the price I am paying, I really couldn't believe it, but they did it anyway and sorted my question/problems at the phone. Call them at any time and they will answer! They do really do it for the customer. IMHO they really do the customer's best.

I don't know what else to say to make you to believe that EuroVPS is the best choice you can do. I have never recommended other hosts to anyone, but EuroVPS is so good that I do an exception.

I sincerely do recommend EuroVPS for all of you! Give it a try, you won't regret it.

Sincerely,
    Lauri Lehtinen
    Suncomet
      0 Not allowed!

Im starting to question this, there are a lot of new people recommending these people. Im starting to get suspicious here.
      0 Not allowed!

I am very real. I am Finnish reseller, here is my info:
    Suncomet FI17135032
    Helokantie 1C11
    40640 Jyväskylä
    Finland

I would post my sites and my clients sites but I can't. I should have over 5 posts to do that.

What else I should do to make you believe that I am real and the EuroVPS is really as good as we all say?!

I REALLY HONESTLY do recommend EuroVPS for you all!

Btw, why you couldn't just consider that EuroVPS is really as good as we all say? Try it your self and you will soon be here praising EuroVPS as I am!
      0 Not allowed!

OK Eurovps, if youare out there, I would like a 3 day trial to test this, because I am very very suspicious regrading this whole matter.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Yes we will provision this for a 48 hour period, we are sure that you will be pleasantly surprised with our services. We at EuroVPS are certain that you will choose to become a customer after you thoroughly evaluate our services & response.

Best wishes,
    Vasili
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120
      0 Not allowed!

Good provider! :D

I'll throw my tuppence into the pot...

I've been with a couple of the established players and I have to say, they're good at some things, but not everything - but for my needs, they fell down on service. As I'm in the UK, ping times weren't that great either.

I read a couple of comments about EuroVPS, ended up speaking to boss Vasili and have gone from there. I'm currently transferring my sites over to him.

So far, I've been very pleased and service has been what I expect, as opposed to what I have to put up with. My ping times are now over 4 times quicker than my last provider on the east coast of the US. My system is a lot better on paper for a similar price and more responsive to boot! Obviously, it's early days.

I keep you posted if anything good or bad happens!

Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up great !

Hello,

I must really agree with all the people that like EuroVPS.
    I have been a very happy guest at their servers for a short while now and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

The prices, the speed and foremost the high quality support is excellent! They are really going beyond the call of duty in regards of support.

Keep it up EuroVPS !
      0 Not allowed!

what is your site.
      0 Not allowed!

As I wrote, I have only been with them for a short while, so I am just starting up, but what I can say is that the support I have received so far is by far the best I have seen in a long time.

I like the fact that there are Real persons that are not afraid to call a customer, even if they reside in another country, to settle even the smallest issue.

Besides I have heard good things about EuroVPS long before I "moved in".

When I have settled in I will be happy to share my website address.
      0 Not allowed!

Actually that is a really good point.

The fact that Vasili has called me everytime he wanted to clear something up has been a surprise from day one. A good one too. He want to make sure everything is sorted out quickly and without fuss. I've no idea when he sleeps, but I thought I was good!!

If EuroVPS is willing to do a trial for any skeptics then you have nothing to lose. I was with one of the most popular providers mentioned on these forums. They were good, but the service was less than I needed. I'm no expert in these matters. I'm a new media consultant, not a network expert. With EVPS, what I need is there.

Anyway, I don't get paid to write good remarks , so I'll leave it there. Try it out.

Cheers

J>
      0 Not allowed!

Not to try and dismiss all these claims that EuroVPS is the best VPS provider, I would just like to ask everyone here who is posting in this thread with less than 20 posts on this forum.

Did EuroVPS contact you all and request that you all come here and make posts?

Even if this is not the case... It certainly looks like it from where I am standing...
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS Hosting. West Coast (LA) Servers and Nodes
    Running Linux since 1.0.8 Kernel!
    Providing Internet Services since 1995 and Hosting Since 2004
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast