iPod Photo - starting at $39.99

This auction - makes you wonder how gullible people are & how deceivious they are

Nothing like a good ole' fashioned pyramid scheme.
    A serial entrepreneur is someone who effectively manages startups within their means to manage them, not someone who runs 30 different business ideas at once hoping one works. If I wanted to hire someone to throw things at a wall to see what sticks, I'd hire a two year old.

That's hilarious. I can't believe someone actually fell for that and paid $76 to wait three months ... for nothing.

I'm hoping to get mine real soon! Oops

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    That's hilarious. I can't believe someone actually fell for that and paid $76 to wait three months ... for nothing.
    Well they better get a photo!

Looks like the winner thought he was sniping the auction by bidding at the very last minute. Boy is he in for a shock. If he had scrolled down to read the seller's pleas of "this is not a scam" he might have been smart enough to turn away.
    A serial entrepreneur is someone who effectively manages startups within their means to manage them, not someone who runs 30 different business ideas at once hoping one works. If I wanted to hire someone to throw things at a wall to see what sticks, I'd hire a two year old.

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com