Myacen - 5 Month Review

I have one of my websites ( www.perthwebsites.com ) hosted at Myacen - www.myacen.com

Have been with them for approx 5 months now and couldn't be more happier with the choice I made.

There has been no noticible downtime since I have been there.

My site always loads fasts for me and my visitors (mainly Australian) - that's the reason why I chose Myacen, as they put my website on one of there Australian servers.

Myacen also have a active forum with other knowledgeable webmasters, which is also great.

Whenever I have needed support, response times were always terrific.

It's also great that I have given business to another Western Australian I always try and support our local economy here.

All in all, 10 out of 10 so far.

Keep up the good work Rob and team.

Here's to a long and prosperous business relationship.

Sounds great, glad you've find the right host for you
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

cough....isnt linking to one of your own websites in a post in the non-advertising forums against the rules you are supposed to be inforcing yourself as a liason?

Originally posted by Hostex Australia
    cough....isnt linking to one of your own websites in a post in the non-advertising forums against the rules you are supposed to be inforcing yourself as a liason?
    He is stating the website that is hosted by hosting provider as proof to his use of the host mentoned.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Originally posted by ZeonFx.com
    He is stating the website that is hosted by hosting provider as proof to his use of the host mentoned.

Cheers
    Okay thanks for clearing that up.

nuthin, it's good to hear that nothin's wrong with Myacen. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I'm sure Robert will be happy to read it as well.

Nice review Nuthin. Can't say that I've ever heard anything bad about www.Myacen.com or www.SolidInternet.com

Surprised they don't get mentioned more often.