* [For Hire]Game Host/Web Host

Hello, I am looking to work for a few SMALL companys who need help. I am not doing this to make alot of money, but to help others out, but in doing so I need some help. I do not want an hourly salary. all I ask for is like $30+ a MONTH, yes a month. Ive been setting up game servers, webhosting, and such for about 3 years and am good with customer support. I will NOT do sales unless you pay a good salary. I am available from 3pm-12am. I use to own a server company and was the main tech, I also learned from some of my old techs, and its pretty intresting. I only know how to set servers up on Window servers. I will learn linux if pay is good Please post if intrested, not looking for alot of money just some, and to help. I will work for more then 1 company because I'm not asking for much, and I do have alot of time so dont worry about me getting ''backed up'' because I wont. And yes all my customers loved me, the only reason it was shut down was because of some hackers who stole our credit card and paypal information so we decided to call it quits. Ive worked for MyClan-Host.com (dead), XeGaming.net, and QuickNetGaming.com, and I currently work for Xomni.net

No one is intrested? What if you name price