Hosting Layout For Sale - 75.00.

Trying to sell a template I made a few weeks ago. Posted it for sale once and got no interest, so i'm lowering the price by half. I originally wanted 150.00 for it and a custom inside page, but I am now asking 75.00 for it.

Index page .PSD

I will make a custom inside page for 10.00 extra. I would just need you to send me the info to be placed on the page. Payment by paypal preffered, but will accept money order/check, etc.

The layout:

Aligned to the left:

Aligned to center:

You can PM me, reply here, or email me ([email protected]) if interested. Thanks.

Its awesome work so I had to reply to this topic, I can't believe it didn't go for $150.

Thanks for the comment. Yeah, i've sold enough layouts here to know that they RARELY sale for the asking price. I usually have to lower it a few times before makin a sale. Instead of taking small steps, I went ahead and lowered it by half in hopes of selling it.

lol, Now you should be able to sell it soon enough.
    Techy Bubble

A Truly Remarkable Web Hosting Is Coming Soon! We won't change the world or anything. We will just make it better....

Is it $75 or 75 ?

Excellent work btw.
    • Dave || [email protected]
    • Reliable hosting & reseller solutions
    • True 24x7x365 Tech Support

Seems too cheap at $75 IMO. I would raise the price

Good luck.

Steven Billings
    2UK2 - Local Solutions, World Wide Potential

First-Rate Support, Stupendous Prices, Remarkable Uptime

Well, lets put it this way. I will set the price at 100.00, and would be happy to sell it for that including a custom inside page, but if anyone is low on cash, i'll "let it go" for 75.00. There, better?

Layout still for sale. Will listen to all offers...