Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Michael Jackson Guilty?

Should MJ be in Jail? What a mess? Damn MJ..why you?

Yes.
    edit:

If not for what he is charged for now, he should be for his awful plastic surgery that he lies about.
    /end

How should we know?
    No one here is a juror at the trial as far as I know.

No one here is privy to the trial evidence as far as I know.

His guilt or innocence will be determined by 12 people, not by anyone on this forum.

At the moment, he is innocent. He has the same rights as everyone else.

Should he be in jail - yes. Is he guilty - yes. Will he be found guilty - no.

Sneddon screwed up 10 years ago and he realizes it. To be trying this case over - I will admire him but I think that it way to costly on SB county.

The real question (for me) is... would I let my young sons "play" with him at his "ranch"? The answer? Not just no... but hell no.

What the jury does based on the evidence presented is up to them. The guy creeps me out, and as a parent, would not let my guys "overnight, visit, nor spend any time with the fool".
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

I believe he is guilty as charged, and I believe he will be found guilty by the jury who is deciding. I also believe he will go to prison, but for how long, I have no idea.

How can we sit here and decide whether he is guilty - we don't know precisely what evidence is being shown.

He may be a bit strange but that doesn't mean he is guilty.

I'm not saying, before anyone suggests it, that he shouldn't go to prison if he is guilty.

Originally posted by KI-ChrisE
    How can we sit here and decide whether he is guilty - we don't know precisely what evidence is being shown.

He may be a bit strange but that doesn't mean he is guilty.

I'm not saying, before anyone suggests it, that he shouldn't go to prison if he is guilty.
    Nor are we deciding; we're simply speculating based on knowledge that we already have regarding him, his personality, his history, and what evidence has been provided so far.

LOL, we are "discussing", not "judging" the freak. None of us here has the power to nail the creep. Just giving opinions. Tough in some places that is frowned upon.

I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't have our opinions... difficult to explain... but I suppose what I'm saying is - is it right to be putting him down like this - when we don't even know if he is guilty or not.

But that's a whole different topic.

I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't have our opinions... difficult to explain... but I suppose what I'm saying is - is it right to be putting him down like this - when we don't even know if he is guilty or not.

But that's a whole different topic.
    Wait? Are you one of the fans out there cheering him on every morning? Or you just like his music?... so he must be ok?

The case is odd... the dood is way past odd.... No parent should leave a child alone with such a freak. But if they did, no reason for the child to be put through that. But "that" is up to the courts.

No matter what you think... I still think OJ killed Nicole.

Yes. I believe it is right to put him down if you believe like I do that he is a freak and is dangerous to children.

If Michael Jackson's name was Joe Smith and he made 28,000 a year he would have been in jail long ago.
    He would be shunned and forced out of communities to protect the local children.

BUT, because he is rich and famous, parents will sacrifice their children to his whims and endanger them. People can't accept that someone who has money and can sing in front of thousands may just be mentally disabled enough to not understand that it is wrong to sleep with children and fondle young boys in your play ranch.

All that being said, he is 100% innocent until the foreman of the jury says "Guilty"

MJ = guilty and mentally disabled.

oh...MJ..why, why, why?

There is no doubt in my mind that he is not guilty but unfortunately some of the witnesses are missing a few screws and I am afraid to say with some of the testimony that has been given I would not be suprised to see him let go. The even sadder part is that he will without a doubt do the same thing again and who knows how many more victims there will be before he is either thrown in jail or someone else takes him out ie: one of the childrens parents etc.

i believe he is guilty.

i believe michael jackson is absolutely crazy.

i believe he is crazy enough to believe the things he did to those kids is normal.

that's just me though.

Should he be in jail - yes. Is he guilty - yes. Will he be found guilty - no.

Agreeded!

Originally posted by mikeylove
    i believe he is guilty.

i believe he is crazy enough to believe the things he did to those kids is normal.

that's just me though.
    It's not just you, that's the problem.

Originally posted by OKIHost
    The even sadder part is that he will without a doubt do the same thing again and who knows how many more victims there will be before he is either thrown in jail or someone else takes him out ie: one of the childrens parents etc.
    Heh, somehow I have just a hunch that he won't be molesting young boys anytime in the near or distant future.

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    Heh, somehow I have just a hunch that he won't be molesting young boys anytime in the near or distant future.

That's what they said in 1993.

I don't think he is guilty, I think alot of the people are just accusing him for the money (they will most likely get alot of money even if they lose). He is just abit weird....

It really matters none what any of us think. It will be in the hands of a jury..

Precisely.

Originally posted by talkfreelance
    He is just abit weird....

Saying that Michael Jackson is "a bit weird" is like saying that Jerry Falwell is a bit conservative.

From the standpoint of punishment under criminal law, one is innocent until proven guilty by due process.

This does not obligate me to hire him as a babysitter.

Originally posted by blue27
    How should we know?
    No one here is a juror at the trial as far as I know.

No one here is privy to the trial evidence as far as I know.

His guilt or innocence will be determined by 12 people, not by anyone on this forum.

At the moment, he is innocent. He has the same rights as everyone else.
    Exactly!

I just really hope justice is done.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    If he's sensible, he'll be keeping far away from any young boys, even so as to avoid the appearance of wrong doing.

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    If he's sensible, he'll be keeping far away from any young boys, even so as to avoid the appearance of wrong doing.

At the risk of repeating myself, that's what they said in 1993.

If he is found guilty he will have a whole new reason to avoid
    "the boys".

Originally posted by blue27
    At the risk of repeating myself, that's what they said in 1993.
    Yeah, I did qualify my comment with "If he's sensible", so we can only hope.

Originally posted by Disgruntled
    From the standpoint of punishment under criminal law, one is innocent until proven guilty by due process.

This does not obligate me to hire him as a babysitter.
    exactly - glad you inserted under criminal law - because one is actually guilty from the moment the crime was commited whether or not the judicial system agrees with it or not.

presumed innocence stops at the courthouse door. if you did it you are guilty of it and one day will answer for it - whether here or in the hereafter. thre is no escaping that.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    if he is guilty ( and I believe he is) he wont be able to control his behavior - sex crimes of this nature have an extremely high repeat rate even after treatment. there is no cure according to popular psychiatric opinion - only attempted management of the manifested symptoms.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Originally posted by JSpired
    It really matters none what any of us think. It will be in the hands of a jury..
    Reminds me about the joke of the US judicary system of putting someone's fate in the hands of 12 people who aren't smart enough to get out of jury duty in the first place.

However, joking aside, I don't think MJ is guilty. I may or may not be true, and like most people say, the evidence just isn't enough for us, who aren't involved directly to decide if he is or he isn't. But I do get the feeling that everyone is just after his money.

But all in all, I just wish that justice will be done. If he really did it, he should get what he deserves. If he doesn't, he shouldn't be prejudiced against.
    New site: www.talkutas.com

He definitely has mental issues and he definitely has behaviour issues. To what extent he will be found guilty and the community help given to remedy this situation only time will tell. I personally find it hard to believe he will spend time in jail. If he is allowed to just walk away from this, that would be an absolute disgrace. If the jury do find him innocent, then I think the judge should step in and put him on some sort of bond with conditions which have to be met, such as undergoing long term treatment and not being allowed to have children visit him.

I don't think MJ is the only person guilty, (yes although the Jury haven't found him guilty under the existing laws of that state YET, my person opinion is he is as guilty as hell) I believe the parents are also guilty to some extent and they should be charged and held responsible. I also believe in cases like this the law shouldn't allow it to be settled financially out of court. I believe where a cash settlement is made that should be considered a confession under the law and the offenders given mandatory sentences without further recourse to law. i.e. automatically locked up for a preset period of time. This fate would not only apply to the accused person/s but also the parent,guardian that receives the money, and criminal charges brought against any third parties including lawyers.
    I am serious about this. I believe whilst this may seem drastic, as young children's mental and physical future are at risk then drastic measure are called for.

Doc

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Originally posted by dcguy
    MJ = guilty and mentally disabled.

oh...MJ..why, why, why?
    And what is your proof of this?

I am not saying anything, whether he is guilty or not. I am just trying to find out why your opinions are "Guilty," or "Not guilty."

Thank you.
    Sergio D.

Urgh, people. What's with all the it's not upto us to condemn him, it's in the hands of the jury nonsense? People are entitled to their opinions based on what they've seen and this is just a speculative discussion.

I think he will be found guilty. I just can't see how he couldn't be, considering the number of people who have stepped forward to present evidence.

Originally posted by mikeylove
    i believe he is guilty.

that's just me though.

I agree..

i thought that with one or 2 people coming forward saying he did this or that it might be a vendetta, but with the number of witnesses its starting to look a bit damaging, even if the arvezo family sounded like the least credible/trustworthy witnesses ever. i think there'll be a few more twists and turns yet, as anyone (and esp. a v good experienced lawyer) can twist facts to make them sound in a different light..

I believe it is right to put him down if you believe like I do that he is a freak and is dangerous to children.

If Michael Jackson's name was Joe Smith and he made 28,000 a year he would have been in jail long ago.
    He would be shunned and forced out of communities to protect the local children.

i could not care less ....
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

FHDave - that's a terrible attitude. If those children really were abused he should be in prison.

Theres one thing we can agree on hes plum crazy. I mean, the guy has a zoo in his backyard and has spent thousands of money to be peterpan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast