Web-based Spreadsheet

I would like to know if you know any good Web-based Spreadsheet that we can use. It can be a program/software, or a website?

It's a good tool if we have some spreadsheets of info we need to update realtime, anywhere we are..

Thanks in advance.

United Kingdom
    Sounds like you need some kind of database driven billing software. I personally made my own so I can't recommend any good ones. I've never actually heard of a web based spreadsheet, but a billing system would probably do what you want.

Can we have some more info please so we can give you some better advice.
    Mark Stevens Ltd - Shared & Reseller Hosting
    (UK/US) Dedicated Servers & VPS Experienced Linux server admin for hire

Excel has a web generator...Not sure if thats exactly what your looking for though...

Downers Grove, IL
    I know this may not be exactly what you're looking for, but I'm not aware of any web-based spreadsheets (though they very well may exists)...

You may want to consider a remote-access program like VNC or Windows Remote Desktop (included with XP Pro). VNC can be configured to serve a web-app on your PC that you can use from any web browser to access your PC. This is how I access my office PC from home, but for security concerns I only connect through a VPN.

Thanks for the replies. I am not looking for a billing software, we already have one. This is somewhat personal use. I think I just miss my PDA, I'm using a PDA before and the spreadsheet do me well. I'm just lurking into an idea that there are is a good web-based one...I tried google but most of them are useless...

colklink, that is a good idea if my server is a windows, or my remote computer is with VPN, what I'm thinking is I can access it anywhere I am (internet cafes, etc.)..

I think I'll just buy again a PDA, but will look with Wifi capabilities.

Regards and Thank you to al.

What you may like to try is Sharepoint Services for Windows 2003 Server. You can get an Excel spreadsheet module for it. Basically its like a portal but entirely MS based, and fully integrated with AD.
    Very useful tool, if you can afford the licensing.

I think you may install Excel on your Windows server too.
    Techy Bubble

A Truly Remarkable Web Hosting Is Coming Soon! We won't change the world or anything. We will just make it better....