Server take over

I have one old server in ServerMatrix purchased in June 2004 from their special offer for $300 setup which I paid then to get lowest monthly fees and with free control panels or Cpanel or Helm.

Server details are:
    P4 2.8 HT
    1 GB RAM
    80 GB HD
    1200 GB monthly bandwidth - ThePlanet-ServerMatrix regular bandwidth.
    8 ips (5 usable)

Now it have Windows 2003 Standart installed with Helm control panel.

Monthly fee is $89 - including all above.

Transfer fee not must to pay, only if you wish to open new account - so ServerMatrix will charge you $75 one-time setup fee, but ServerMatrix said me that I can transfer my existing account to new person and he will not need to pay any setup fees in this case.

All I want is $100 setup fee - to cover a part of my first setup fee.

Server is paid till end of this month April and is cancelled since May 1 - but if someone want it now - he still can take over ownership till end of April.

Please contact [email protected] or by PM if you wish to purchase it.

To say frankly I was not satisfied with network speed of my server and also I would recommend fro new owner to pay for OS reload.

can we get OS Reload to LINUX & CPanel as control panel?

After you will take server ownership you can order OS reload from ServerMatrix directly - they will charge you $25 fee plus tax.
    And you will get also CPanel there - since it is server from their free control panel offer.
    It was purchased from here:
    Last edited by yaax; 04-27-2005 at 11:01 AM.

Do you have MSN or ICQ ?

I want server take over.

Eyes4U, I sent you our ICQ and MSN details by PM.
    Note that I have already few people asked for server and it will be taken by first who pay us setup fee.
    I will sent 2Checkout payment link by email or PM.

Re: Server take over

is this still available?

Some person already paid setup fee but he still not sure that ServerMatrix will accept his credit card.
    Now need to wait about 24 hours - if he still will have problems so server will be still available, if not server is sold.

thank you if this does not work please PM me I will take it over for you, I already have an account in orbit and have done this in the past so I can guaranty that it will work.