So far as I know, there are folowing registars

1. eNom US$8.95 (Starter reseller)
    2. Domainsite US$7.77
    3. Godaddy US$8.95
    4. Directi US$6.99 (Starter reseller)
    5. Onlinenic US$6.69 (Prepayment $669)

whatelse do you know?

please share with me
    Last edited by sober; 04-27-2005 at 04:50 AM.
    I Love WHT

RegisterFly.com has probably one of the easiest change of ownership(push) interfaces
    Domain Maven

I don't understand how the mentioning of their respective prices
    is related to your thread title. Are you asking who are those who
    charge less but still provide free ownership transfers?

Originally posted by davezan
    I don't understand how the mentioning of their respective prices
    is related to your thread title. Are you asking who are those who
    charge less but still provide free ownership transfers?
    Ownership transfer is the most important point I concern
    So, I want to collect as much info as I can,
    and at the same time, I want to pick the best price
    I Love WHT

I would go with Moniker best in security

www.moniker.com

I use directi..and to transfer a domain to anyone in directi network (be it a person who registered directly with directi or someone with a reseller or a sub reseller or a sub-sub reseller...and so on).. just click on move domain in their control panel, enter the persons email id (or member id) and submit.. it hardlt takes seconds..

Also its not necessary that person you are moving domain to has bought any services from them.. anyone can signup for free with directi or resellers.. they wont pay if they haven't ordered anything... this way domain name can be transfered to almost anyone..

Hope this helps
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Originally posted by domainwala
    I use directi..and to transfer a domain to anyone in directi network (be it a person who registered directly with directi or someone with a reseller or a sub reseller or a sub-sub reseller...and so on).. just click on move domain in their control panel, enter the persons email id (or member id) and submit.. it hardlt takes seconds..

Also its not necessary that person you are moving domain to has bought any services from them.. anyone can signup for free with directi or resellers.. they wont pay if they haven't ordered anything... this way domain name can be transfered to almost anyone..

Hope this helps
    Dear domainwala£¬

thanks for the info, I have been here for a while
    and still not sure which to go, enom, directi or someone new.
    your instruction really helps
    I Love WHT

Enom & Directi both offer free reseller accounts. Signup a free account on both registrars and submit a ticket to both Enom and Directi. Join registrar who responds to your ticket first.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

Originally posted by mdadnan
    Enom & Directi both offer free reseller accounts. Signup a free account on both registrars and submit a ticket to both Enom and Directi. Join registrar who responds to your ticket first.
    but what about the price?
    enom starts from 8.95 (US$ 100 prepay)
    and directi 6.69
    I Love WHT

Your reseller account depends on your budget, level of support and quality of services required. Generally if you require a reseller account for personal use I would recommend Enom and if you need reseller for a webhosting account or for further below sub-resellers I would recommend Directi.

Its a really long debate who to choose over who but it really depends on your decision. If you go with price then Directi is best suited for you. I would personally recommend to try out both systems and observe their features and controlpanel; if you are not in a hurry.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

It might also depend on what TLDs you want to resell.. DirectI is good for Indian domain pricing.. But for everything else.. I wud prefer eNom. I Love eNom at any cost.. just looking for a low reseller account for myself too
    eNom interface is lot simpler for me.. and DirectI is a lil confusing.. but maybe thats just MY opinion.. Duno what others have to say about this..