Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565

    $19.95 Dedicated Servers!

    Hello all. I've had a few of the following servers come available. First come, first serve.

    Celeron 500Mhz
    128MB RAM
    8GB Hard Drive
    CentOS
    DirectAdmin Control Panel
    300GB Monthly Transfer
    3 IP Addresses

    $0 Setup, $35 per Month

    -or-

    $49 Setup, $19.95 per month


    Pentium 3 733Mhz
    128MB RAM
    10GB Hard Drive
    CentOS
    DirectAdmin Control Panel
    300GB Monthly Transfer
    3 IP Addresses

    $0 Setup, $39 per Month

    -or-

    $49 Setup, $24.95 per month


    Pentium 3 1Ghz
    256MB RAM
    20GB Hard Drive
    CentOS
    DirectAdmin Control Panel
    500GB Monthly Transfer
    5 IP Addresses. Private VLAN

    $0 Setup, $49 per month


    Pentium 4 2.8Ghz (HT)
    512MB RAM
    80GB Hard Drive
    CentOS
    DirectAdmin Control Panel
    1000GB Monthly Transfer
    5 IP Addresses, Private VLAN

    $0 Setup, $99 per month


    These prices are good untill close of business on May 2nd or while supplies last.
    Our normal pricing and configurations can be found at http://www.wholesaleinternet.com

    If you would like to place an order, or for questions, please e-mail [email protected].

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Groton, Connecticut
    Posts
    925
    Location? Control Panel? Is it managed? SLA Uptime Guarantee?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by PTH
    Location? Control Panel? Is it managed? SLA Uptime Guarantee?
    Hi Tom,

    We are located in Kansas City, MO. They all come with DirectAdmin and we guarantee 99.9% uptime. They are unmanaged.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  4. #4
    what kind of payment do you accept?

  5. #5
    Location? Control Panel? Is it managed? SLA Uptime Guarantee?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Bay Area - Ca
    Posts
    289
    Originally posted by mrserver
    Location? Control Panel? Is it managed? SLA Uptime Guarantee?


    Originally posted by WII-Aaron
    Hi Tom,

    We are located in Kansas City, MO. They all come with DirectAdmin and we guarantee 99.9% uptime. They are unmanaged.

    Aaron

  7. #7
    hi WII-Aaron,
    I dont want the control panel, can u increase bandwidth?
    Thanks,

    btw...is it 10mb port?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by l0ck_up
    what kind of payment do you accept?
    Credit Cards, Checks, Money Orders, PayPal, EMO, Precious Metals, Gemstones, Livestock.... Pretty much anything but inlaws and small children.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by square-head
    hi WII-Aaron,
    I dont want the control panel, can u increase bandwidth?
    Thanks,

    btw...is it 10mb port?
    The configurations above are pretty set. If you request that DA be left off we will do that for you. We also have CPanel available for an extra $35 per month.

    The servers are all on 100Mbit ports.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  10. #10
    I am as well interested in getting an upgrade on the hd only and another 500GB of transfer or so. What are your prices on this? I've sent an email to sales@ to hopefully get these questions answered.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by TravisT
    I am as well interested in getting an upgrade on the hd only and another 500GB of transfer or so. What are your prices on this? I've sent an email to sales@ to hopefully get these questions answered.
    You should already have an e-mail with your answers.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  12. #12
    Yeah, you are fast. A+ sales support thats for sure. Now we're playing tag between these forums and email.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    130
    I have to agree. Nice people A+ Sales A+ Network.

    However I am baffled about, "These prices are good untill close of business on May 2nd or while supplies last. "

    Could you elaborate please? :O Might get a panic going
    Justin Cassidy, Accentra Inc.
    www.faxmicro.com :: Your Internet Fax Solution
    www.tollfreeexpress.com :: Hosted PBX Solutions

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by xachen
    I have to agree. Nice people A+ Sales A+ Network.

    However I am baffled about, "These prices are good untill close of business on May 2nd or while supplies last. "

    Could you elaborate please? :O Might get a panic going
    I'm not sure what you mean?

    The pricing above is valid untill the end of the day on Tuesday or untill we run out of those configurations. Whichever comes first..

    this pricing is different from our normal pricing on the website.

    I started putting a limit on the specials because we were getting people doing searches and wanting a deal we ran a year ago.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    130
    Classic move Still got those $14.95/mo servers from way way back?

    Anyways I would recommend this host. Have a server with them and couldn't be happier. If this was ebay I would have to say A++++++++++++++++++++++
    Justin Cassidy, Accentra Inc.
    www.faxmicro.com :: Your Internet Fax Solution
    www.tollfreeexpress.com :: Hosted PBX Solutions

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by xachen
    Classic move Still got those $14.95/mo servers from way way back?

    Anyways I would recommend this host. Have a server with them and couldn't be happier. If this was ebay I would have to say A++++++++++++++++++++++
    Thanks for the good review. BTW, I just put you behind the other router and allocated the second IP block for you.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    130
    Thank you kindly sir.
    Justin Cassidy, Accentra Inc.
    www.faxmicro.com :: Your Internet Fax Solution
    www.tollfreeexpress.com :: Hosted PBX Solutions

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    826
    Indeed, we too are happy customers of Aaron et al. We've had a server with them for six or seven months and have zero complaints. Wholesaleinternet seems to be proof that bigger isn't always better.
    redpin.com - offering amazingly competent email, dns, and web hosting since 2002... because someone has to!
    Because Simple Things Should Be Simple - YouCANHasDNS

  19. #19
    Hey, i ordered a server with you yesterday, any idea on how long this will take to setup?

    its the $19.99 one

    Thank you,
    Chris.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Hi Chris,

    Server setup takes 24-48 hours.

    Aaron



    Originally posted by CuBie
    Hey, i ordered a server with you yesterday, any idea on how long this will take to setup?

    its the $19.99 one

    Thank you,
    Chris.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  21. #21
    Thanks for the response Aaron .

    Chris.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    We've been overwhelmed by the number of orders. Plan on it taking 48 hours for setup at this point. Also, I may be out of the low low end machines. We are checking orders and inventory now and I'll post here the status.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    141
    Originally posted by WII-Aaron
    We've been overwhelmed by the number of orders. Plan on it taking 48 hours for setup at this point. Also, I may be out of the low low end machines. We are checking orders and inventory now and I'll post here the status.

    Aaron
    Ok please post when you find out.

    I emailed yesterday using the contact email on your website and only received a response today that says that the person it emailed was away, and that I will be dealt with tomorrow.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by devioustrap
    Ok please post when you find out.

    I emailed yesterday using the contact email on your website and only received a response today that says that the person it emailed was away, and that I will be dealt with tomorrow.
    Please send any inquiries to [email protected]. The contact e-mail on the website is forwarded to james' e-mail and he is away on his honeymoon.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,984
    Ah , I am late again, any of those P3 733 machines left?

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    We are out of the P3 733's and the Celeron 500's. The P3 1ghz is the lowest config we have now.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  27. #27
    What about StormPay payment?

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Originally posted by sirkarma
    What about StormPay payment?
    We just don't have enough customers requesting it (You are the second in 5 years) to support it. Credit Cards and Paypal.

    Aaron
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •