How to become vendor in Canada?

Hi,

I can't seem to find out how to gain permission to do this! I am looking to sell Glow Necklaces and products like this where I live on Victoria day and Canada day. It will be at parks in Toronto and Hamilton but I am not sure how to gain permission to do this. Does any one know how to gain such permission? If it is put on by the City who would you contact? I am going to get a Vendor's permit but I am sure I need permission other then that. Any info would be great.

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting

I would say that a vendor's permit will suffice. However, you might also need a permit for the specific location as well, depending on where you want to setup shop.

Ie. In Vancouver, vendors and street performers require special permits to setup on Granville Island.

If you don't know where I am talking about, just Google it.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Call up the city of Hamilton and ask them...cool to see there is someone else from that area on this board

Hi,

I will call them and see what they say. Alot of them are "put on by XXXXXXX" I guess I should contact them. I would prefer not get a Vendors permit because I don't know how often ill be doing it but may need it.

Thanks
    Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting