wtf, i had a database error as i posted, anyway if you cant see the above then here

ok i was thinking of giving out free hosting in exchange for posts on my forum (link in sig)
    what would the downside be and also can you review my Terms and Conditions

300 MB Disk Space
    3 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    30 Email Accounts
    30 MySQl databases
    etc

*Available for 5 Slots only

Terms and Conditions

1. Free hosting accounts may not be used for adult, file sharing, hate or any sites of an illegal nature.
    2. Free hosting provide as is advertising and banner free, but a small text link to computertechforums.com would be much appreciated.
    3. Before request for free hosting you need to have at least 100 quality posts.
    4. You require to have at least 100 quality posts / month to continue your free hosting account. Your free hosting account will be discontinue, if you can't meet this simple rule for 1 months.
    5. Only English language sites will be accept.
    6. Available on your own domain or a sub domain of computertechforums.com/mainaccess.org
    7. We reserves the right to amend or discontinue this offer.
    8. We reserves the right to publish the URL of any site we host.
    9. Terms and conditions will be review from time to time. We will not notice you for any changes and is your responsibility to know all the changes.

Posting Guidelines

1. Your post must have at least two lines long. Spam will not be counted.
    2. we will decide what counts as a quality post and the decision is final.

Its a very workable idea but there is loads out there maybe not with 30 databases and 3gig BW but the amount of posts on the forum is pretty strong as other only require around the 10-30 mark.

Here is a few sites you most probably know of that offer same type of thing.

VHCSHosting

Neo-Freehost

This ones a good place for info on it i think the sister site to this for the free hosting
    FreeWebHostingTalk

Good luck m8 nice idea.

thanks, any ideas on what else i could offer in exchange for posts except money, or what to change the plans to without fully copying other sites

also are there any mods for vB that would allow me to organise this better

I would just bring your post count down a bit and maybe less databes as due to it being free its open to abuse even if you do monitor it will happen.

Is this open to anyone or just members already on your forum.

300 MB Disk Space
    3 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    30 Email Accounts
    30 MySQl databases

With offering that ppl will be quing but seeing as its only 5 accounts you should have some takers on it in no time and probably will keep the post count up to have that size of fre account most just 100mb space and 500mb-1gigBW

I was going to offer free hosting fully instead of paid but went against on the how on earth do you make money giving it away unless you have banners on you customers sites.

i got a system where posts equal points then a certain ammount of points means free hosting and you get 3 points for a new thread 1 for a post and 50 for refering someone