Hybrid View

[For sale]***Business template - 225$***

Hello.

I have a business template to offer this time ...

You can view a screenshot of the HTML at http://harfaspaul.com/forsale/template1.gif
    The design is unique, it was created from 0 by me, hand coded, not just sliced & exported. And trust me, you will notice the difference.It will only be sold once, to one lucky customer.

Included with the package

- a beautiful unique design, which has never benn sold before and will never be sold again.
    - full rights over the template.
    - attractive animated dropdown menus, making navigation simple&quick
    - 3 free supages: these will be created upon purchase, according to the customer`s specifications.
    - a hand coded HTML template, which displays the same in all popular browsers, and is W3C HTML 4.01 Transitional and CSS complinat
    - the PSD of the template, the 4 HTML files (index+3 supages), css files, fonts etc. Brief, everything related to the template.
    - free minor/medium customisation.

Pricing
    The price for the whole package is 225USD. Additional supages,except the 3 mentioned above, can be created at an additional price. Almost any payment option is accepted, credit card transfer is preffered.

Contact information
    If you`re interested,have any questions or suggestions,please feel free to post here or contact me by PM / email me at harfaspaul[at]gmail.com .
    Constructive criticism is also welcome.

Thank you for your time&interest!
    Last edited by NoWay; 04-26-2005 at 02:18 PM.

That's an excellent template
    I will be sending a PM about a dropdown menu similar to one in that design that I need.

Good luck.

Regards
    Steven Billings
    2UK2 - Local Solutions, World Wide Potential

First-Rate Support, Stupendous Prices, Remarkable Uptime

good looking template, best of luck with the sale

Thanks for the positive feedback

I'm interested in this template! Can you wait to sell it till May 2nd? I'l buy it on May 2nd. Right away!

Design SOLD! Check your PM for details, NoWay.
    Techy Bubble

A Truly Remarkable Web Hosting Is Coming Soon! We won't change the world or anything. We will just make it better....

Design sold to Blue Blossom, provided we can agree on payment methods

Design Sold!
    Techy Bubble

A Truly Remarkable Web Hosting Is Coming Soon! We won't change the world or anything. We will just make it better....