Shopping Cart - Different GUI's possible?

I have a very specific question. I have one of my hosting clients would like to be able to have a shopping cart that many different churches can use, each church with it's own look and feel.

The only solution I came up with was to purchase and install a separate instance of Xcart, i.e.,, for each church, thus creating a different look and feel for each church's users.

Is there a cart out there that would accomplish this with just one installation? Somehow allowing you to create separate "look and feel" for each one?

Thanks in advance.

Castle Pines, CO
    Sounds like you should be able to create a CSS file & then call that CSS file for the specific church? That is how we accomplished it actually.

Check with Cart & see if they are using a CSS (I would hope they are) and then you can just pull the values in from a database.

Croatia > Zagreb >
    No need for separate installation, you can use multiple templates with x-cart. All you need is 'skin swapp' mod from Cart Lab and couple of skins.

Hello - you should actually be able to perform this with any shopping cart - just share the DB. This does involve several "installs" - but, set the DB Config file for all installs to work off of the same DB - this way, they would all have the same content - all sales, etc would be recorded and managed from a central location, but, each domain could be completely customized....