Ecommerce solution

Hi,
    I tested during 1 year time hostmerit .com but I'm not fully satisfied.
    I'm looking for a new hosting solution. My hosting profile:

-uptime guarantee
    -fast cust service
    -1 GB space
    -5 GB bandwidth
    -subdomains
    -price =< 5/6 $ / month (setup fees included)
    -SSL shared certificate
    -E-commerce solution where:
    *the cart is integrated in MY web site
    *the credit card payment process is also inside my website and not an external link.

-Possibilty to install ChartDirector :

"The core of ChartDirector is implemented as a PHP extension. If your PHP system supports dynamic loading of extensions, ChartDirector will automatically load the ChartDirector PHP extension when needed. Therefore, no PHP configuration is required to use ChartDirector.
    However, some PHP systems may have dynamic loading of extensions disabled (eg. for security reasons) or restricted. In these cases, you may put an extension statement in php.ini to load ChartDirector.

PHP working as a multi-threaded web server module does not support dynamic loading of extensions (eg. "Server API = Apache" and "Thread Safety = enabled"). From experience, PHP/Apache on Windows is likely to be multi-threaded and is affected. PHP on Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris is likely to be single-threaded and is not affected.

System administrators may disable dynamic loading of extensions by setting "enable_dl = No" or "safe_mode = Yes" in php.ini.

On Windows, PHP requires the extension files to be in the same logical drive as the PHP extension directory. If your web server HTML directory is in a different logical drive from your PHP extension directory, you would need to copy everything in "ChartDirector/lib" to the PHP extension directory.
    You may use phpinfo to find out if the your PHP system belongs to one of the above types. Another method is to simply try the ChartDirector for PHP sample scripts to see if they work.

vistapages seems to be ok. Do they accept such configuration ? (I mean ChartDirector).
    What about SSL sharing with VistaPages?

I tested httpS vistapages.com and I got errors

Thanks,
    C.

Re: Ecommerce solution

Originally posted by consulinho1
    -price =< 5/6 $ / month (setup fees included)
    Do you mean $5 or $6? I think this is a very low budget for what you are aiming at. It may save you a lot of time and headaches if you reconsider the budget.

6$
    I found these hosting companies:
    vistapages
    ace-host (I found many critics)
    hostingplex
    What do you think about?

6$
    I found these hosting companies:
    vistapages
    ace-host (I found many critics)
    hostingplex
    What do you think about?
    You've found WHO? Them? Well... goodluck if you're looking at them. Critics are critics but people who complain are usually not totally 100% wrong either. Some have truth in their complains, but if you think the list you gave are good hosts, then I wish you good luck. All the best!

Ps. Please don't come crying and complaining here when something goes wrong. You choose them on your own accord, even with warning!
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

consulinho1,

research each provider thoroughly prior to making any final decisions - you'll be much better off in the end for doing so.

That said - rather than posting here concerning the php requirements I would notify each provider and request whether or not their current setup can do what you need.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

To the naysayers, consulinho: there are alot of good hosts out there just because they are not within this forum or have not been mentioned does not mean that they are not a good hosting company, so I would refrain from listening to those who religiously go by what others say on WHT.
    Linux VPS Hosting
    Fully Managed VPS, Dedicated And Reseller Solutions.
    Host Unlimited Domains

Hi, aodat2
    I don't told I choose them. That's the cheapest way I've found for hosting.
    Although, welltodocentury.com is very interesting... (much cheaper )

OK onthespot, thx for advice, but the main problem is that i've no testimonials somewhere else...

The reason why you got errors on https://www.vistapages.com is because a secure certificate does not exist on that domain.

OK. thx. VistaPages offer looks really good.
    ------------------
    Selling best hosting domains -
    PROHOSTING on sale!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5772385935

Hi, aodat2
    I don't told I choose them. That's the cheapest way I've found for hosting.
    Although, welltodocentury.com is very interesting... (much cheaper )
    You see, we are using MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) to calculate stuff whereas a lot of other hosts are using USD (United States Dollar) to calculate it.

Our staff are based in Malaysia and paid in MYR thus the cost saving on your side. But oh well... people always think that cheap means BAD. I beg to defer on that point.

Our meaning of CHEAP is because we are having labor cheap (instead of USD2000 per month per staff, we only pay MYR2000 per month per staff), thus moving the savings to you all without compromizing quality in anyway, form or another.

I hate saying things like that in forums cause it sounds that I'm promoting myself but I hate it when I get emails asking if we're a FLY-BY-NIGHT company and etc. We've been in operation for quite some time already and have yet to be in any trouble or anything at all. So, I just wanted to clarity a few things out so that nobody gets us wrong by saying we're cheap, thus we're a Fly-By-Night company.

Have a great day... hope you've found your hosting.

*USD 1.00 = MYR 3.80 (roughly)
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com