Thread: Web Templates

Web Templates

Hello WHTers,

I was hoping that you may be able to recommend a site that offers high quality hosting templates. I have already searched through 4Templates, Template Monster, and, but I have not been able to find quite what I am looking for. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Best Regards,

San Francisco, CA
    233 - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

Thank you very much for the link. I couldn't really find anything I was looking for there. I appreciate it, though. Does anyone else know a good place for premium quality templates?

If you dont mind me asking. Why don't you consider having a unique design made?

Too expensive to hire a web designer probably. Does anyone know any cheap but very good web site designers?

Don't use templates. Creates a negative impression, makes you look cheap. Trust me. If you can't afford to pay for a unique, custom, quality design, you're not ready for this business!

if you will buy templates, only buy a unique template design, of course it will be cost much more...

I know a designer who will design a template and a logo custom made for $200
    Quick & Easy Technical Support Solutions
    Click here to contact us for a FREE quote!

Check he's pretty good and not that expensive.