Woman in Wendy's Case Waives Extradition

Well I don't want to be the type of person that points fingers at people (oh that was bad) but this lady looks a bit like a scammer to me with all the lawsuits you has filed. Why doesn't she earm money the honest way get a dedicated server and sell unlimited hosting for a $1

they need to throw these people in jail and fine them as they cost us all money in the long run with court costs and business' having to raise prices to pay for it.

mmmmm chili.

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Originally posted by GWDGuy
    Well I don't want to be the type of person that points fingers at people (oh that was bad) but this lady looks a bit like a scammer to me with all the lawsuits you has filed. Why doesn't she earm money the honest way get a dedicated server and sell unlimited hosting for a $1

Hey do not give her any ideas!

Now this one looks like it is for real ACK!!!
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Originally posted by GWDGuy
    Now this one looks like it is for real ACK!!!
    Why didn't the manager throw away the lettuce? I hope that guy wins the law suit, because that is just so wrong.

I agree.. he said he did everything he thought he should do.. Come on dude wake up.. I bet since he was the manager he was more worried about profits than anything.

Would you like Fries and part of my thumbskin with that sandwich?