dedicated server -please help

Hi,

Could someone help with choosing server solution for small advertising agency?

Server is needed for up to 400 clients - low traffic sites, all connected to domains or subdomains. Estimated traffic: 200-300 GB monthly.

I have very little idea about administration, so:
    - the server must be preconfigured (php4, my sql. cron acces, mail servers, etc.)
    -control panel is essential (only for me, the clients will not use it).

Is one server enough?

Should I consieder fully managed server? Unmanaged with third-party administration?

The budget: maximum $300 montly, preferably $200.
    Should I consieder paying more?

Do you possibly know if it is possible to receive paper-invoice (for fiscal purposes)? If so, does it apply to all hosting companies?

thaks in advance

Wodz

I think one server is enough. If it is a low traffice sites, A Pentium 4 2.8 or 3.0 will do the job or a Dual Xeon 2.4 will be the best for your budget of $200. And Get a managed server to handle the administration.

Good Luck

Thank you.
    Raymond
    Last edited by DedicatedPlace; 04-26-2005 at 11:36 AM.

With that type of budget, it sound like you should have tons of options. I have seen dual xeon's cheaper than $300. So it all depends on what quality of connection and server you are looking for.
    Clint Chapman ** www.ubiquityhosting.com ** www.ubiquitycloud.com
    Ubiquity Hosting ** Colocation ** Dedicated ** Cloud Servers ** VPS ** IP Transit
    Chicago ** Dallas ** Los Angeles ** Seattle ** Atlanta ** Newark ** Phoenix ** AS15003