County wise domians?

Hi,

Is there any way to sort out county wise domain from verysign tld file or any other resources?

Such as webhosting.info show how many .com domains is registered in XXX Country.

Thanks,
    Raza

Raza,

Please try Domain WorldWide:

http://www.domainworldwide.com/

Thanks AnyDemo,

the above link showing the static of those domain.

let say I want to know how many .com domain is registered in UK and what are thos domians.

is that posible?

Thanks

As a matter of interest.... WHY would you want to know how many .com domains are registered to entities in the UK?

I am making one report for my ISP for some kind of project. as part of that I need to know how many domains are registered .com/.net and what are thos. I mean the list for registered the domains.

UK just was an example.

webhosting.info is giving static by country but there is no list what are thos domains.

Originally posted by AskAR
    I am making one report for my ISP for some kind of project. as part of that I need to know how many domains are registered .com/.net and what are thos. I mean the list for registered the domains.
    Fair enough. I guess I've got a bit of a suspicious mind... I have seen spam offering mailing lists of "people who own domain names, sorted by country", so your original post set some alarm bells ringing..