Free offers listings Site for Sale.

It is a site with listings about free deals and offers. As you will see, it has fair potential, which (unfortunately) I don't have the time to exploit. Which is why, I am selling the site. I don't want to see it wasted under me! URL is www.hugedeals.net.

Age of site: 9 months

Monthly Traffic statistics: 10,000 PageViews, 600 Unique Visitors

The site has already received 615 Uniques and 7800 PageViews this month. That clearly shows its growing. Doesn't get a lot of traffic at this moment, but thats because I haven't promoted the site ever since I bought it, recently.

Scrshot: www.hugedeals.net/traffic.JPG

Source of traffic:

Scrshot: www.hugedeals.net/source.JPG

As you can see, 91% PageViews are from Direct Address/Bookmarks! 97% w.r.t hits. That is a rare statistic and should alone explain the potential of this site.

I have recently put on Clicksor ads, and to be honest, its performing terribly. Its earned $2.51 in 6 days, with 34 clicks. I was going to replace it, anyway.

Of course, I use Google AdSense, which does a whole lot better.

A source of earning that I haven't exploited yet is through affiliate programs, for freebies. I am sure that would work very well. Indeed, there is a lot of earning potential.

There are about 600 freebies listed on the site, so that is a lot of content.

The site had been promoted in the past, and has received 8,000 monthly visitors, but unfortunately, I haven't got the time to work on it yet.

I would really like to see a worthy buyer for the site, who will spend some effort on the site. I am sure many of you can see the potential in HugeDeals.net!

The site uses the very neat Mambo CMS, which makes it very easy to control the site. The design is customized, and there are lots of modifications installed (like Google AdSense plugin.) You have all kinds of feature in Mambo. Provided with the website would also be a list of Sources for content.

If you are interested at all, and there are any questions/doubts/offers, please PM me/e-mail me directly, preferably.

Thanks!

Do you have AIM?
    Internet Hosting Provider NOW
    iHPNOW.COM - Professional, Fast, Cheap, NOW!
    AIM: iHPNOWDave
    MSN: [email protected]

I'm interested. pm sent

Yes, I have AIM: subhadipfanatic. Thanks for all the interest! Desipte a few PMs, I haven't received a satisfactory bid yet.

Bid made. Check your pm