Great Managed.com expierence

We've been using managed.com for our shared hosting and misc stuff ( like pcfav ) arm for quite some time. Recently I had to move and as such I didnt notice my managed.com bill for quite some time. They disconnected the server, but as soon as I contacted them (outside of business hours) they reconnected it (and I sent payment of course...)

O.o"

i thought it normally took weeks to contact them.
    oh well...

because they reconnected you after you paid an overdue bill it justified a great experience post?

Maybe they are getting their act together....?
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

their average support ticket response/reboot request time is around 10 seconds - 30 min after they raised their price.

I was very happy with my stay at managed when I used them up untill a couple of months ago (reason for quitting was needing a cheap upgrade in bandwidth).

The network was really good and stable, didn't notice one bit of network downtime. Although I only contacted them 3 times, the support leaves alot to be desired, I had averages of 3 days response time (still, Iv'e been with worse ). Overall quite a good stay with them. Well recommended if you know how to manage your own server and you wish to pay using PayPal (Iv'e heard many credit card scare stories with managed.com).

Managed.com is starting to get better as a friends of mine uses them and they respond to his reboot requests very quickly. I think their team should add in remote reboot for free as this will decrease their support requests.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Welp sounds like he is having a good experience to him at the moment.. I don't see a reason to slam him because he is happy with his service.. Glad things are going good demonmoo
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service