Thread: Fastserver

Is Fastserver that desperate to pay Google for advertisement like the one below for a Google search on FDCSERVERS?

Alternative to fdcservers
    Compare Dedicated Servers now with
    900GB BW $128/mo and Free Setup.

Some might call it good marketing, I kind of look at it as being desperate but amusing.

Top Secret
    What's wrong with that advertisement? Maybe they wanted the world to see their lack of setup fees? Admittedly, it's a bit silly for them to try to get fdcservers keyword, but it's not desperate.
    If fastservers were desperate, would they be removing setup fees?
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!

Desperate is not the right word, to late to edit. Just kinda funny. I wonder if this kinda advertisment works. I guess if you are a smaller company tyring to gat clients from a bigger company it might make sense. But what do I know.

I don't know but they are suppose to provide top notch service for the price you pay they say. When I had a server there it went down two times in one month and I cancelled it. I figured I can pay less to TP/SM and get better service so why go with someone else.