Question time to upgrade?

i've a Super Celeron 2.4ghz at theplanet. it have Celeron 2.4ghz, 1gb ram and 80gb hd (free disk space is now 64.2gb)

the domain hosted on that server is about 65 domain. very low DB useage and bw usage. most of site are static. do i need to think about upgrading to a new server? how about theplanet total control server vs their SM unmetered server?

Does the server work cope alright? If yes, then you don't need to upgrade?

This is like asking how many web hosting accounts can fit on a server.

As long as you don't plan on adding to the server to the point of where it is being bogged down and it is fine right now, I don't see why you would need to upgrade.

Try to stay away from Celerons in the future. They are junk if you plan on doing anything that is resource intensive.

Also, as for SM's unmetered offerings, keep in mind that the network is less redundant and not multi-homed (the one provider on the unmetered network = cogent).

As it is, there doesn't seems to be a reason to upgrade unless you are worried about ailing hardware

The Total Control is a better plan than the Unmetered. It does not seems you need the unmetered bandwidth. TC gives you the same premium bandwidth that you have before.

Celerons are okay and if it can handle the load, why not. If they are low usage and the CPU never goes over 40% or so then there is no advantage if you get a faster machine.

I also think that you do not need to change or upgrade your server at this time.