Hi everyone,

I am a visiting scholar at Duke University. I am enrolled in a PhD at the Ecole Polytechnique in France and my interest is in the professionalization of occupations linked with Information Technology. I would like to compare the French and the American professionals who develop/manage web sites.

I would like to let you know that:
- I will be at San Francisco from the 28th of April to the 8th of May and I am especially interested in interviewing some professionals other there (interview will be around 30 minutes)
- and that if you are not in the Bay Area, you could fill in a questionnaire (it takes less than 15 minutes).

I was wondering whether you would have suggestions regarding the project. Do you have any such contacts, or know of who does (a single contact could be great)? Or any general suggestions for me on this project? Do you think that we could meet (or could you fill in the questionnaire)?

Of course, all data remain anonymous and I will be please to provide you the results of my research (which will give you some information about what is going on out of your firm).

Thank you for your time