TCAdmin Game Hosting Panel Released

We are pleased to announce the release of TCAdmin The Game Hosting Panel for windows.

Packed with many advanced features to help you GSP business save time and money. Along with many client side features to give your customers control over their game and voice servers.

You can visit our website here
    http://www.tcadmin.com

Unlike other panels we are offering the fully functioning panel for a FREE 20 day trial period. We encourage you to download and install the software, compare it to the others on the market, and make the best decision for your company. With our a multi-tiered pricing structure we can easily accomodate single server users to large muli-server companies. And YES! Our pricing does include an outright purchase license as well.

As a special for Web Hosting Talk users we are offering 20% off your total purchase for the first 15 people who purchase using this coupon code "WHT". Please enter the code without quotes. Discount will be displayed on the checkout page.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our sales department.

Kevin O'Donnell
    Sales/Marketing
    TCAdmin.com
    [email protected]
    Sales Line: 1-888-406-2217

I recommend this, most amazing game-panel ever , i will write a review after a month, go with them if your gsp or a clan who wants top notch support and an amazing product.

Any plans for linux support?

Originally posted by propcgamer
    Any plans for linux support?
    No immediate plans for linux support.
    www.tcadmin.com
    The Game Hosting Control Panel

Hello,

I'm having some trouble accessing your online demo - I keep getting a password error. I'm very interested in your product, but it would help to be able to take a look at it before hand
    Rob Tyree
    Versaweb - DDoS Protected Cloud and Dedicated Server Hosting
    Fiberhub - SAS70 Type-II Colocation in Las Vegas and Seattle

Smile

Sorry, we were running some updates on it. Should be fine now
    Last edited by TCA; 04-26-2005 at 12:08 PM.
    www.tcadmin.com

Just released our first product update. The panel now has a map installer feature
    www.tcadmin.com

its a shame it doesnt support linux.

I dont fancy paying out money for a windows licence for all my servers just to run your control panel.

looks really good though. and I wouldnt mind trying it although it doesnt support linux. shame.

also your pricing looks the same as www.gamecp.com

Yes, but Flumps, I must say that this product is perhaps the best panel on the market right now, and the support is great.

I would reccomend this to anybody.

TCadmin is def better than gamepanel, support is great to.

the support is better? big deal.

most people can not offerd that sort of price. and i dont use game panel btw.

think its too pricey when ive seen other panels with the same features and quality support for cheaper price.

and no i wont name them as i dont want to be accused of flamming the thread.

Originally posted by Flumps
    the support is better? big deal.

most people can not offerd that sort of price. and i dont use game panel btw.

think its too pricey when ive seen other panels with the same features and quality support for cheaper price.

and no i wont name them as i dont want to be accused of flamming the thread.
    Please offer these other product links Flumps. We would not consider that flaming this thread. If you can show a windows based product with the same features and support as ours cheaper then I am sure everyone here will want to see it.
    www.tcadmin.com

I cant show you a windows one that is lower in cost but I can show you plenty of linux ones that are.

windows or linux....i know which one I would would ravour be running.

I cant show you a windows one that is lower in cost but I can show you plenty of linux ones that are.

Ok, show us one for linux that costs less then?
    www.tcadmin.com

Yea i know which one id rather be running too, windows, (all games come out for windows primarily, more customers come to us and stick with us) And i couldnt find any cheaper that even scratched tcadmin, iguana was the second best for me although support laceked and iguana still hasnt finished the help tutorial/docs,