* 1.2.4 (25/04/2005)
- Added support for E-smith (SME 6.0)
- Updated hashes for Fedora core 2
- Improved documentation of tools (see tools directory)
- Removed logging from installer
- Fixed problem when using --allow-ssh-root-user (option was overwritten by configuration file option)
I use it on CentOS 3.4 and have yet to find any issues
WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more. WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
Linux Problems? WHMCS Issues? +1-866-546-8914 (linux-14) or @whmcsguru on twitter!