* Reliable telephone support starting at $59.95

We are pleased to offer 24x7 telephone support for web hosting companies for technical support. At this time we will be only supporting Linux technical support for our shared telephone plans as listed below.

Anonymous Telephone Support- Our technicians will answer the phone by saying Technical Support! This is Mike, how can I help you?
    Inbound
    M-F 9AM to 5PM EST: $59.95 + $25 Setup
    M-F 5PM to 9AM EST: $70.00 + $25 Setup
    Weekends 24x7: $100.00 + $25 Setup

Branded Telephone Support- Our technicians will answer the phone by saying Your Hosting Company Technical Support! This is Mike, how can I help you?
    Inbound
    M-F 9AM to 5PM EST: $99.95 + $100 Setup
    M-F 5PM to 9AM EST: $110.00 + $100 Setup
    Weekends 24x7: $130.00 + $100 Setup

Contact us for custom quotations. Email is sales@fastnetsupport.com.
    FAST NET SUPPORT
    Quick & Easy Technical Support Solutions
    Click here to contact us for a FREE quote!

Hello.
    I am very interested in this offer but would like to know some more things about it.

Do you have any IM software, and if so what are your addresses?
    When you say "Weekends 24x7" do you mean 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, or just 24/7 at weekends?
    Do you do helpdesk support, and live chat support aswell, and if so could we work out a deal for 24/7 on each?

Please could you contact me ASAP with these details, as I would like to get forward with this.

Regards
    Steven Billings
    Last edited by 2uk2; 04-25-2005 at 01:36 PM.
    2UK2 - Local Solutions, World Wide Potential

First-Rate Support, Stupendous Prices, Remarkable Uptime

Hi Steven,

Weekends 24x7 means only on weekends. We do provide helpdesk support and live chat support as well. We can definitely work out a deal for 24x7 on each. You can contact me on aol: fnetsupport or email me at chris@fastnetsupport.com
    FAST NET SUPPORT

How many people are staffed at your company?

I ask because if you take on 10 companies and those 10 companies have phone support for the evenings and one of the companies has a server go down and on that server they have, oh lets say 500 clients and maybe 30-40 call within a 10-20 minute time frame what happens to my 1 client who has a issue with his/her mail when they try to call you?

What country are these staff members at?

Is the phone number toll-free?

All our staff members are located in our office here in Canada. You would have to setup call forwarding to our system here so we can answer the calls on behalf of your company. There is no telephone numbers included in this offer. If you would like to offer toll free support then you would purchase a toll free number and redirect it to one of our numbers here. At present we are 10 staff members and if there is a need to add more technicians as time goes by we will do so.
    FAST NET SUPPORT

I'm assuming this is monthly pricing?

For branded support, how do you determine which host the call is for? Is it just caller ID or something more sophisticated?

Also, is there a limit to how many calls you will handle? (not that we get alot) Obviously, you can't handle 500 calls/day for $100/mth.

Thanks
    -Gint

This is monthly pricing Gint. For branded support we will give you an extension to forward your calls to so we know it is your company. There is no limit of the number of calls we handle at the moment since this is a special limited time offer only and is only reserved to 10 accounts.
    FAST NET SUPPORT

Hello,
    How many signups do you currently have so far? Also, what if a user needs something fixed on their account, will you direct them to submit a ticket or what?

Best Regards,
    Former owner of 275mb, DKMHosting, and Easy-Upload