Florence, KY

template monster question

Hi all. I have a client who likes a sound used on an TM template. Am I allowed to purchase the template for them and just use the sound? I would not be using the template again I would basically be purchasing it for the sound.

Pflugerville, TX
    I'd ask them, but I would assume you can do this, as long as the template is purchased for use with one site only.

It might be worth checking out other sound resources to see if there are any similar enough you can use that won't require purchasing an entire template. is always the first one that comes to mind.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

new delhi (india)
    You can also purchase sounds from they have good stock.

When you purchase any Template from TM they give u access to a ton of flash sounds in their library for free. I am pretty sure almost every single sound on every template is in that library. You could try purchasing a $3 or $5 template to get access to the sound you want if that is the only thing you are looking for. If the sound happens not to be there (which I doubt) then you could just go ahead and buy the template just for that 1 sound you want.

I know there is a policy concerning the free clip art that it must be used on a TM template, I'm not sure if that applies to the sounds too, but again you can modify almost any and every TM template so that it doesn't look anything like the origional so I don't know how they keep track of this.