Arrow Custom Template Now

Hello,

I am looking for a designer to create a unique site design for me.
    Please respond with a quote and a timeline.

The site is a Hotel Reservation site, here are the requirements:

Template must be a header footer that can be "wrapped" around the main site content.

Must present a very professional look AND is should NOT look like a hosting site (like most of the templates I see posted here)

Header should have images but the name of the site should be in text so that we can dynamically change it. The name of the template you come up with should be "ABC Wholesale Hotel".

There should be an example navigation methodology (You have full design license) if it is to be a drop down navigation make sure that you have a fully working drop down navigation.

There must be a bread crumb navigation and the example page should show the bread crumb at least 3 levels down.
    Home - Reservation - Search

All formatting must be done with a style sheet.

The content of the site should be a showcase of the styles you define for the template. ie:
    Code:
       breadcrumblink    breadcrumblink   breadcrumbcurrent

Heading 1

pagetitle

sectiontitle
       sectiontext
    Also please provide the other styles that are needed in this page and the second page of the template.

On the second page please create a "hotel search" box with dummy hotel results links.

These are the only two pages that I need for this template. I will need all source files.
    please put all images in the /images/ folder.

We will need full rights to the design.

If this works out well I have several other templates that I will need done for the same site.

2. Greetings matraex,

My name is Dieter Ketelslager from Graphire Designs. We have reviewed your topic & we find this job very intresting and are open to take this job to give the best service we can provide. We are a mature Webdesign/Graphic Design duo located in Belgium & Sweden. We own a deep feeling for designing & great knowledge of PHP/ASP/.. programming. We are very reasonably in payment, never would we overcharge our client or what so ever. Graphire Designs has vast experience in all areas of these sort of development, We have completed numerous Webdesign projects. Please, see our website to evaluate our design skills. We will keep you updated about the progress of your project by hosting it on our web server. Thus you can always view and test your projects progress. This will enable us also to get your timely feedback and thus we will be able to deliver exactly what you need and that too on time! We will be be more than pleased to hear back from you. We have extensive webdesign and development experience, and have provided solutions to customers for simular sectors in the past. We look forward to a great association with you.

You may view our portfolio at: www.graphiredesigns.com

Pricing for the project would be around $50.

Friendly Greetings,
    Dieter Ketelslagers

I'm EXTREMELY interested in working on this project for you. May you please contact me via my signature. Preferable is my aim screen name.

Thank you,
    Alfonzo
    .-=={[(' Sitedesigner ')]}==-.

~Entrepreneur at heart~ Pm me.