Unhappy Help me - noc24 is out of business

I was a noc24 client.
    My site is offline for more than 50 day (since noc24 hacker attack).
    I tried many times contact with, but they had never answered me.
    Now the is the noc24. but only the domain, not the accounts. Forcehost say me "Noc24 is out of business".

I have a problem. I receive this email from
    "Your account, xxxx***********, is due in 5 days and will be billed for
    8.95 via
    No action is required on your part, this is just a reminder."

How can I pay for a out of business company ???
    If I contact noc24, I have no answers. If I contact, they says: "contact where you be chager (
    I do not know what I can do.

somebody help me. I am from Brazil.
    Sorry my poor english.

thanks for all

Go to your bank and do a chargeback or simply cancel the transaction.
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Can you copy and past the exact e-mail here (with the headers and sending address). You can astreck out sensitive material if you wish.

Fred T

sorry I don't understand "astreck" term. what this means?

This is the complete email:

Received: (qmail 25145 invoked from network); 21 Apr 2005 04:00:58 -0000
    Received: from unknown ([])
    (envelope-sender <>)
    by mailserver-112*ig*com*br (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP
    for <>; 21 Apr 2005 04:00:58 -0000
    Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST email-76*ig*com*br [email protected]
    Received: (qmail 16584 invoked from network); 21 Apr 2005 04:00:58 -0000
    Received: from unknown (HELO venus*serverhosts*net) ([])
    (envelope-sender <[email protected]>)
    by (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
    for <[email protected]>; 21 Apr 2005 04:00:58 -0000
    Received-SPF: none (email-76*ig*com*br: domain at noc24*com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
    Received: from [] (helo={www*hub*noc24*com})
    by with smtp (Exim 4.50)
    id 1DOSrX-0002be-HL
    for [email protected]; Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:00:23 -0400
    Subject: [39] Your account is due in 5 days
    To: Gustavo <[email protected]>
    X-Sender: <[email protected]>
    Errors-To: <[email protected]>
    X-Mailer: PHP/4.3.10
    X-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200
    X-Priority: 3
    Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:00:03 -0400
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    Content-Type: text/plain
    Charset: en-iso-8859-1
    X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
    X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - venus*serverhosts*net
    X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - ig*com*br
    X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
    X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain -
    X-iGspam-global: Yes, spamicity=1.000000 - pe=1.00e-00 - pf=1.000000 - pg=1

Greetings Gustavo,

Your account, *****, is due in 5 days and will be billed for 8.95 via

No action is required on your part, this is just a reminder.

Web Support Team

This email was generated on: 04/21/2005 12:00:03 am

Can you login to your billing contol panel?

You cold remove the credit card information so you wold not be billed.

Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Just as I thought, its and automatically generated e-mail from WHMAP.

I wouldn't worry about it. If they charge you, you'll get another e-mail. You can do a chargeback them. I highly doubt it will charge you though. All CC batches have to be manually activated through WHMAP.

If you still have your Client Center login details though, I would suggest trying to login and cancel your account so that you won't get those e-mails and so that you can take your CC info off file.

Fred T

Originally posted by PTNHosting
    Can you login to your billing contol panel?

You cold remove the credit card information so you wold not be billed.

I think the problem is that NOC24 is down. You can't get to there site or billing system anymore.

Fred T

My billing contol panel was at is redirect to is 404 error

I canīt cancel by noc24 cpanel !

So if he gets charged the only way is a chargeback

Good luke with that.

Portugal Networks

Ya, I wouldn't worry about it. They can't charge your CC unless they login to the WHMAP control panel and process the batch (which by the sound of things, is highly unlikely).

Fred T

If the autocharge emails are coming to your email address then most probablly you will get charged by them if the crons are active on the server. You may not be able to login into the billing system but the crons can run autobatch which can charge your card.

You should find out a way to contact them and get your billing information removed from their billing system.

There is no way to auto batch in WHMAP. All batchs have to be run manually.

Fred T

Just call that card in stolen and call it a day.

Appleton, WI
    Originally posted by tomsyer
    Just call that card in stolen and call it a day.
    That doesn't sound very fun, particularly if you have other automatic withdrawals set up on the card (plus the long time it will probably take them to send you a new card). I'd just do a chargeback if you get billed.
    Figly Media
    Plesk 9.2.1 Shared Linux Hosting
    PHP 5.2.9, MySQL, PostgreSQL & more!

Daniel Romanowski Strikes Again

This guy is bad news. Looks like he finally lost or sold the domain name. Scammed many people - and been arrested for credti card fraud and computer crimes.

But don't take my word for it - go to the county courthouse and search for the loser's name:

I wonder if forcehost (the domain gets redirected there) is aware of what they bought?

You should file a fraud claim with your credit card company IMMEDIATELY. Once you get charged kiss the cash goodbye.

Consider it an investment in education.

Las Vegas NV

Notify your bank and put a stop on the card. Obviously the program that can charge your accountis still running, even if you can't log into it.

Report Romanowski to the FBI if you have been defrauded.

This guy has a long string of petty crime convictions INCLUDING credit card fraud.

Also email or call Authorize.Net and explain the situation to them, that the merchant is out of business and still attempting to charge your card.

His last known address is

Daniel Romanowski II
    1102 Lauderback Lane
    St. Cloud Florida 34771
    DOB 11/07/1982

right from the public records of his last probation which was in March of this year.

Believe it or not, I sent a server to that exact address. He claimed he didn't recieve it, at all..

Not what this says:

Your Screen
    I thought that was the same noc24 we just talked out? ... holy cow... what a mess. Sorry to hear you guys got caught up in all this ~~~

Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

I was with them like an year ago...They did have some shady practices.. They went under.

had him as a customer last year, bought some services and than paypal took his account over since he did so much fraud, and they withdrew a few hundred from our paypal... than he tryed to make a fake receipt saying we sold him a full one time license for clientexec

ill tell you people one thing
    I do not know why you keep coming down in me i mean i am trying to run an honest business and i cant even do that because my name is now trash because of Mr keven Kemp (ScamWarning)

I am on probabtion because i told a cop to kiss my *** because i wasnt driving and he said i ran a stop sign , of course i didnt tell him that my Ex's mother was driving drunk

I keep geting people on here saying i am commiting fraud but i dont see how that is, Here is a run down of what i read in this post

Jnelson says i committed fraud because i sold him 50 yearly accounts and then he wanted his money back after contacting and tansfering the clients, is that fraud???????????????????????

mike_Clory (AKA Dan of or as he goes by now Cory) saying he sent me a server? never got one as i do not offer colo
    Is that fraud????????????????????

Forcehost is a company based out of tampa the owner Russ works for Sagonet, well he bought NOC24 and then abandoned all of the clients, im sure that someone will say i committed fraud on that too

This is the reason why i am leaving this damned industry, i am a construction worker i have been since as long as i remember
    That is what i am going to stick with

File a chargeback i really dont care if a chargeback comes through i will pay it no big deal, i am at the point of not caring about this anymore,

I tried runnign an honest business and some how i turned into the bad guy because i tried to help all the clients of NOC24 when Kevin Kemp was still the owner, talk about a big mistake, i guess i have learned the leason never to help anyone as it only comes back to bite you in the A S S later

Im sure this account will be suspended soon enough as for some reason Kevin Committs fraud and i get banned

Anyway as for the customers of NOC24 I am deeply sorry that you have been brought into this amd that your accounts are no longer working many of the accoutns should be working at this point but you need to move or get a backup as soon as possble

Let me know if you need anything else

Email [email protected]

Oh and Tomsyer
    I dont see how i committed fraud against you as paypal messed up and as soon as i was alerted of it you were paid by CC

and as for the clientexec license you can stop blaming me as i dont even like ClietnExec and Mr kemp is the one who contacted them, he hacked into my email account becaused i used a previously used password

Nothing is your fault is it?

I am always amazed at people who never seem to be to blame for their own greed and negligence. That laundry list of the "poor me's" above shoud be a clue but it clearly isn't.

I am not Kevin, I have no idea who Kevin is. I've told you before and you are simply too thick to listen and let it sink in. You screwed me with your VolumeHosting scam and because I am out of state it was simply not financially viable for me to pursue you for that. I certainly have the funds, but if I get a judgement so what? You're not going to pay it.

Following you has become my new hobby. Every few years I'll find where you work, what scam you have going, and I'll make a few phone calls, a few warnings about your past, and people will drop you like a rock. Every time you get a good gig I'll be there to mess it up.

I offered to let you refund my money but you told me to get lost.

And you know what the best part is? I've got 3 other people you screwed to help me.

Reap what you've sown, brother.