Dedicated Servers?!?

Im looking at building or buying Dedicated servers.

I need 15 Dual Xeons 2.8ghz or 3.0ghz or 3.2ghz with 2gb ram and 120gb hd or 160gb hd

I also need 10 Intel Pentium 4 3.2ghz HT with 2gb ram and 120gb hd or 160gb hd

lastly I need 10 Intel Celeron 2.0ghz or 2.2ghz or 2.4ghz or 2.6ghz with 1gb ram and 120gb hd or 160gb hd.

I would be buying everything at one time if any one can give me a good place they recommend to buy them from them PLEASE let me know.

Im looking for 1u's if possible... If you build them as towers you can still quote me on them..

Thanks,
    Robert

*Mods: if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the right one -Thanks*

Are you looking into a purchasing or leasing a dedicated?
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Im looking into purchasing them... i have 3 different places to host them... i just need to buy them now

Dont get me wrong, i wouldnt mind leasing them if it would work out for the best.. Maybe with the option to buy after the lease is up..

buy @ rackmountsetc.com
    Joman Sierra
    http://www.dominet.net

check out apaq digital... http://www.apaqdigital.com he posts on here quitete frequently and gets great reviews

I was actually looking into someof his ebay auctions...

I was Thinking about emailing him for a discount if i ordered in bulk..

Thanks for the recommendation

also check on the dell weekly specials... a couple weeks back you could pick up a sc1425 1u dual 2.8ghz, 1 gig ram, 2 x 160gig s-ata for $909

I was looking there... last week they had some deal where you can get 2 processors for the price of one... it made a dual xeon 2.8ghz 2gb ram 160gb hd for 1258.00 ... should have bought it then but didnt have a place to colo it.. but now i do..

Originally posted by platinumn23
    I was looking there... last week they had some deal where you can get 2 processors for the price of one... it made a dual xeon 2.8ghz 2gb ram 160gb hd for 1258.00 ... should have bought it then but didnt have a place to colo it.. but now i do..
    So you went from having no need for servers (as you didn't have anywhere to colo) to needing 35 servers a week later?

I didnt want to have 35 servers laying around here then having to do more research on finding a place to Colocate them...

I have found a few different dc's that has offered me some amazing deals and Im at the part where Im looking at buying them and having them shipped directly to the DC of my choice...

Dell is reliable, but Im holding out until hopefully they have another deal where i can upgrade to a dual processor for free... then I will contact them about my Bulk Order and see if they can make me a special deal