View Poll Results: What do you think of this site????

21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good!!!

1 4.76%
  • it needs some work

16 76.19%
  • It's crap!!

4 19.05%

Thread: rate my site

* rate my site

I made this site for a friend/client . tell me what you think????

The side bar color is not good enough. Try to use brighter color. Overall: 7/10.

The first painting was quite badly lit (glare in the centre) but I guess you can't control that.

If I were you, I would make the empty image boxes the same colour as the background so it doesn't look like an image is supposed to load there.

I am using firefox by the way.

I think it looks ok, but you should work on your blue borders. Make them attractive using images.
    Techy Bubble

A Truly Remarkable Web Hosting Is Coming Soon! We won't change the world or anything. We will just make it better....

Ontario Canada
    I don't really like seems too 1992... 1.5/5 in my opinion.
    Work on the graphics and navigation..and the colour scheme. It has lots of potential

Yeah, it looks 90s'.

Polish up your button, navigation, layout. Add some consistencies to font. Should be looking better.

i think it needs more work , needs to be more arty and brought upto date

A wonderful site in my opinion. I voted good.

I think it needs some work, doesnt look all that good.

I would try to find another menu. Right now, some menu items got a different font size and so on, doesn't look right that way.

I like your color combination. That's a positive element for sure.

Cardboard box
    You need a different font type for the contents; and a whole new navigation menu. The logo also needs rework, at the moment there's nothing that distinguishes it from someone making a quick print with Microsoft Words.

Good luck.

I like your color combination however, your menu looks a bit tacky. Good luck with the site.