Thumbs up 30-40,000 Impressions as low as $2/mo. - Text Links, Banners, Combos

Hi,

30 - 40,000 high quality page views per month on a PR5 tech site for very reasonable prices. Low as $2 per month.

http://www.fury-tech.com/en/advertise

Every inch of my traffic is from search engines, affiliates, or just Fury-Tech enthusiasts all over the web. I never buy junk "bulk traffic", the site has just grown over the years and is becoming very expensive.

Full stats and order links are all available on the above page.

Please PM me if you are interested, thanks.
    Scriptalicous - Scripts with flavor.

Do you have any screenshots of statistics you can share?
    Ankit Gupta - Cernax Hosting
    "We're always second in the industry, the customer comes first."

Just curious... it says on your website, registered members will not see ads. Will this affects our ads placement as we will have lesser viewership?

awstats are available from the link above, with all traffic from this year and march details.

To clarify the forums.. forums are not included in ANY of the traffic in the stats above. All impressions are from visitors on the main site (www.fury-tech.com), not the forums (forums.fury-tech.com).

Everybody sees ads on the main site, registered or not.

The forums receive another 70-90,000 impressions but I'm undecided on ad plan there right now. If you're really interested please email me at tekime at fury-tech (pictureadotinmyplace) com.

Thanks
    Scriptalicous - Scripts with flavor.