Whats the best UK ISP ?

hi could anyone tell me a good ip for around 25 and under

thanks

when you say UK ISP do you mean UK Based or 100% UK? as some host in the USA .

i would not use 1&1, what specification are you wanting for 25.

Donhost are quite good but are quite exspensive.

fasthosts is another that some like... but as a rule they say unlimited Bandwidth but its about 5 GIG.

i'm not to hot on whats around for UK Hosts wise.... as i use US servers
    E:magineHosts (Department Of E:magine Limited)
    emagine the possibilities
    Aaron - CTO, founder & Director Of Technical Support/Customer Support/Technology of E:magine Limited
    Windows,Linux, VPS Hosting environments

Do you even mean hosting or the more traditional ISP sense of someone to connect you to the internet?
    Steve

If ISP in terms of connecting to the internet, I highly recommend Pipex. 2 Years of service, and only 2 moments of downtime(3 if you count the time I got a new card and forgot to tell them about it (My fault)).
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

ntl

I heard Wanadoo are ok but they dont give you much bandwidth. I use ntl but there support is shocking

wanndo suck they gave my friend a new contract without him knowing and said he was downloading 50GB a month and they would disconect him if he continued

BT.Yahoo
    2MB, 30GB Bandwith
    27.99/month-Great fast, decent UK based broadband support, not a premimum number, Bulldog i here are also good, but for me BT.Yahoo are great!

I think there was a UK ISP forum on here somewhere. Use the search feature to find it!

i found 2 services that seem cheap

http://www.ukonline.net/broadband/

http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/resi...P/NP/index.asp

im with virgin.net at the moment but those seem to be cheaper anyone know any better ones

found 2 services that seem cheap
    Is it lower pricing only where they serve (since they have their own equipment and can be independent of BT Wholesale pricing policies).

If you are served by UK Online (part of Easynet) you can have a 500 kbps connection for 9.99 a month, but if there is no Easynet kit near you, they use BT, and price jumps up to 19.99 a month (still not most expensive)

Only a few hundred UK exchanges have Bulldog or Easynet equipment (about 4.5m people are in areas served by UK Online, so a long way to go).