This thread might be useful.
    ACcomunica

Looks like the server hosting their (his?) reseller account bit the big one a few days ago and they (he?) couldn't quite recover.

As much noise as he made about other hosts you'd think he'd have at the least bowed out gracefully rather than just stop responding to clients and potential customers.

Oh, well.....
    It's time to kick back, pop in a From Autumn to Ashes CD, and relax.....

Thats shocking. I read a few of his threads on WMT and other forums. Lets hope the owner makes a comeback!

I think its best to find another host in general. I wouldn't consider the company available anymore until you hear a response.
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy

Companies come, companies go... but I would have to say that EVERYONE should totally BEWARE of companies who are actually not replying emails.

I try advising everyone that companies without a contact, either via phone or an address or at least (the very very minimum), an email should be TOTALLY AVOIDED!!!

There is no use to deal with such companies as they are very very dangerous (even if their prices are good). Should they decide to take off and fly the coop, you'd be left with nothing at all, no contacts, no emails, nothing at all and the worst part is... Your money has already been taken by them!!!
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

Stay away from PowerProWeb.com! Far, far away!

I've emailed them at every address I can find, left phone message for them and tried to contact Bill Nathan through this forum. No response.

They lost my website and a lot of hours of work and they haven't even had the decency to contact me.

Even if they do make a comeback I would NEVER trust them if I were you. I think a true measure of a company (or a human for that matter) is how they treat people when things are going badly. Bill Nathan and everyone at PowerProWeb.com couldn't have handled it more poorly if they'd tried.

Jennifer

Not sure but they have been around here for quite a some time. But it seems that it is long time that we have seen any of the representative for PowerProWeb.com! Not sure if they are reading this thread or not.

We can hope they get in touch with you ASAP.

Originally posted by Gary Brahmi
    Not sure but they have been around here for quite a some time.
    Perhaps it's because their "rep" has had his account suspended here.

Originally posted by blue27
    Perhaps it's because their "rep" has had his account suspended here.
    I never knew that they have the account suspended here in WHT. This is some thing new for me.

If you go to

http://powerproweb.com/services.htm

then you'll get following information:

The order links are temporarily unavailable, they should be back up by tomorrow, 4/21. We apoligize about the incovenience.
    That seems to be fair, but today is 25th

What's happening out there??

"We apoligize about the incovenience" Sounds like he was in a rush. Two spelling errors in one sentence.
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy