Designer Needed For Complete Project

Hope you all are doing well

I am in need of a designer for my new company's website.

Ventura Tech, L.L.C. is a technology firm based in Thousand Oaks, Ventura County, California, that specializes in computer repair, custom system builds, and internet solutions. Built on from an existing customer base established over years of friendly service, what was started as a teenage boy helping his neighbor with computer problems for $5 has turned into an extremely succesful business. With the registering of an offical business name, Ventura Tech, L.L.C. will be aiming at new goals and an expanded customer market.

As it stands now, we have several things that need to be done and designed. Some things include:

* A logo, able to properly and professionally represent our business.
    * A website, that would include general information and pricing.
    * Business cards, brochures, and flyers for advertising.

At the moment, the only things I really need are the logo and website design - and when I feel the time to start a larger promotion has come, I will hope to work with the same designer and have them do that.

Obviously, as this is a site for a technology company, it would have to be a somewhat professional and advanced website. Easy navigation and reading of the text are also imperative.

Although the final price will be discussed once I narrow down the candidates, I plan to spend around the high $xxx or low $xxxx for the design and logo. The design would need to be fully coded and complete.

I would be happy to share your link and possibly even try to get new clients to buy your deisgns, but again, this is something we can discuss at a later date.

Please email me at [email protected] with any work you have done, and how much you could do this for. Obviously, the cheaper you can do this for the better, but I will pay for what I like.

Im interested in this project. Message will be sent shortly.. Thanks ___Interactive Design

Central / Midwest USA
    Indeed, I am very interested in this project.

Thank you,
    .-=={[(' Sitedesigner ')]}==-.

~Entrepreneur at heart~ Pm me.

hello Adam,

i have send you an Email as i am interested in this project

regards and thank you

I've e-mailed you as well. Very interested in this and further projects.

Thanks for the emails...I'm actually starting to fill up my GMail account now

I received about 25 emails in the last 10 hours or so, and have succesfully narrowed it down to about 6. I'll be considering all the new emails coming in until I have about 25 potential designers...And when that comes, I'll go ahead and email all of you whether or not to stop worrying about it, or if I'm interested.

7. Dear Adam Ferree,

I have also recently sent out an email to you.

Friendly Greetings,
    Dieter K.

Kolkata (India)

Thanks everyone for the emails.

I have about 45 new emails in my box, and I think its time to pull the plug. Again, thanks for everyone applying and sending me their portfolios, it really has been an experience looking through all of them.

To everyone that emailed me: I will be getting with you shortly with my response to wether I am considering you or not.

We would of loved the chance to do this, but if you are full then no worries
    Affordable Web Design From
    MSN:[email protected]

Let us know who you choose.
    data center directory - The comprehensive data center resource. Version 2.0 coming soon!