Offering Multiple Hosting Options

I am going to be offering different platforms of hosting - ie Linux, Windows and ColdFusion - as well as with different panels - ie HELM. CPanel, and one more.

What do you think is the best way to display my hosting packages, by platform or by control panel?
    No Signature Required

I would probably go with displaying by control panel. That way, potential customers can specifically see the difference between the different packages. Novice customers most likely won't tell the exact differences between a Windows hosting platform and a Linux platform. By showing the control panels, you can at least show them what exactly is different.
    IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

Do a survey from your target market and ask them what they are looking for.

If they say "windows" hosting... then organize by os. If they say "cpanel" hosting, then organize by control panel.

Otherwise, organize by "value" or "service type".
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!