IPB License for Sale

Im selling my IPB license, i had purchased it on a forum i had setup but me and one of the people that were going to run it got into a argument so i decided to just close the board down, since IPB doesnt issue refunds i figured i would sell it.

It may take 1-2 days for IPB to transfer it (i will submit via a support ticket), once you agree to buy it i will need your information so they can update there records and once that is done they will email you the information.

Asking $60.00

Expires 04/19/2006

I will take PayPal or a USPS Money Order. No Checks Please.

Just for clarification...is this for the 1 year or the perpetual license?

Hi,

Its for 1 year, i just purchased it last week. *Includes IPB Support*

For people reading i will consider any offers, i have no use for this so want to make at least my money back even if its at a loss.

Please get this verified.

http://webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

Well I am after the perpetual licence, which was just on offer at $149 but I missed out. This was $65 in the sale.

If you get stuck and its cheap I may be interested

Hello again,

Asking $50

Whoever is intrested in purchasing it can contact me and i will give them the client account# so they can verify with IPB its legit. No need to pay until they verify for you.

Please get it verified via the moderators here through the helpdesk (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk) by opening a ticket requesting your license to be verified. Please provide license number, real name, and email address registered with invision power services.
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

Please check with IPB Badboy. I did and PM'd you.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

Already transfered.

Correct. Sales is complete and no issues. Thanks Badboy.
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support