Boston Datacenters?

Hey,
    Well yeah I know I'm a noob here, but I'm just dropping by to ask a question.
    I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Boston Datacenters (URL (it wouldn't let me post it since I have <5 posts) - h t t p:// bostondatacenters.com ). I was wondering what speed their network is, because they offer unmetered bandwidth with all their dedicated server packages, and I wanted to know how fast it would be because they didn't say anywhere on their site.

Thanks!

Never heard of bostondatacenters. But I know IlanGame runs there own DC out of Beverly which is pretty close to Boston..

200 Bent St has a Level3 Facility.
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

colocation.com has a DC in Somerville which is a few minutes out of Boston.

Nah, I wasn't trying to get any place close to boston, I was just wondering what their dedicated server speeds are, because they're in my budget, and it would be nice if they were fast enough

Or does anyone know any 10/20mbit unmetered lines for $100/month?

Thanks!

Netriplex resells BDC. I have a tour scheduled for BDC tomorrow. Haven't used their dedicated product. 10/20 mbit for only 100 is a bit light unless you go to somewhere like FDC and even that isn't garenteed bandwidth even then you won't come close to 10-20Mbit unmetered.