* Advertise to a HUGE Audience!

Two very effective advertising options...

A) 468x60 Banner Advertising on Fadmail.com HomePage.

Pricing is $5 Unique CPM = For $5 you get 1000 unique impressions.

B) 300x250 Box Advertising on Fadmail.com HomePage.

Pricing is $10 Unique CPM = For $10 you get 1000 unique impressions.

Unique impressions meaning your ad will be shown to different users! If a person is shown your ad once they wont be shown your ad again. So if you buy just 1000 impressions you effectively reach 1000 unique users.

Both placements are very prominent as you can see and you should get excellent results depending on your creatives design and appeal.

We have tons of inventory! All campaigns are spread out over a 30 day period.

Minimum purchase is $5. Maximum purchase is $5,000. (Per person/company!)

If you have any specific questions, please ask!

Get Started Now!

Responses to FAQ:

Stats? I cannot disclose raw stats or number of registered users at this time. If you have any specific questions, please ask! Uniques would be around 100-150K daily. A good 95% plus is US visitors. If you need a UK audience, contact me via PM as I do have close to 100% UK traffic on Fadmail.co.uk though nowhere near as much volume as the .com

Where is the traffic coming from? I have been and continue to advertise this site heavily across several ad networks, search engines and individual websites. People signup for free email and keep coming back to check email.

Can I advertise <my free email site> ? Sorry, no competing sites! If you offer free email on your site/network, I cant run your campaign.

Can you target by age? Nope, not on the homepage. After a person logs in to their account yes, but thats not on offer here, sorry.

Get Started Now!
    Last edited by Fahd; 04-24-2005 at 06:21 AM.

We'll try ya out for ...

Your ad has been activated and should now be running.