How to prove how many hits a site gets?

I see a lot of talk about everyone saying how many hits their site gets... this leads me to ask another question about how much does one charge for advertising space per hit that is received? But first I want to know how do you prove to an advertiser that you are getting a specific number of hits, without using google rank or any of that. Just showing them how many unique visitors come to your site per month and how many hits you get per day?

you could show then a screen shot of your stats, or give them to a link of your site stats if you like.

As for charging per click, most of the time, you charge a monthly or weekly rate or by number of impressions.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

well I had thought of giving them a link but then they would need a sn and pw for my cpanel....

can you give me an idea of how much lets say 1,000 impressions are worth? How much is someone willing to pay for a block of 1,000 impressions... whether it be monthly, weekly or daily.

or how about charging per click through? what do people charge per 1,000 click throughs?

Wink There are better ways

You are better off installing a specialized script for banner or promotions. There are many solutions specially on hotscripts. The program will handle everything you are asking automatically and more. If you know php you can get around an install one yourself, if you don't know you can ask your programmer and if you don't have one you can call me.
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

Yea actually have seen those and thought about it afterwards but thanks. How about what I described above about charging per click or impression set?