4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 50.00%
  • i think i do

1 25.00%
  • no

1 25.00%

php script that will make a hosting site

dose any one know if i can get a php script that will make a web hosting site fully workin one ????????

can any one help???????????????? im still waiting ,................
    i need it quickly please

come on some one help me

Your question is very vague. However I'll attempt to help.

I'm assuming the site in your signiture, www.************* is the site in question.

It looks as if you're having people pay via PayPal and then email you afterwords so you can manually setup an account. So my guess is that you're trying to change this into an automated system to create accounts by itself.

If yes, then there are a wide variety of options. Search for ClientExec, ModernBill, Drams, PHPCoin, and "billing programs" here on WHT using the forum search here:

Hope this helps.

P.S. Posting multiple times(e.g. "bumping" a thread) will get you penalized here on WHT. If someone hasn't answered, it's usually because nobody knows a solution or they don't understand your question. In this case I believe people aren't understanding your question, so try being more descriptive in your posts.
    I <3 to do mapping.;;; to address our life of things. Pink, blue, and color link spectrum friendly. Identity technical creative work.

do u know where i can get a free one or 1 under $5
    Last edited by undergroundexpres; 04-23-2005 at 02:47 PM.

Baltimore, MD
    If you looked at the names iGabe gave you, you would notice that PHPCoin is free. Please, don't be lazy. Use the search function and more importantly, Google.

You won't get help if you can't help yourself.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

7. You seem to be very confused. LOL

In case you need the helpdesk thats free/under $5 to go with the billing system, here it is

HTH .
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?