* web hosting site fully made........

Dose any one know where i can get a web hosting site fully made for under $10 or £7 or free maybe ???????
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Not many people will be willing to make a custom website design under $100.00.

You can take a look at some pre-made free templates -
    www.freetemplates.ca
    www.templatesbox.com

You will need to have some basic HTML skill to modify the template after you download it.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, if you are looking for a customly built and designed full web hosting Website, then you're looking at xxx - xxxx format budget.

Even if you are looking for a 'paid/premium' Web Hosting Template, you can't get one for $10.

You can always look at the Template Offers here or www.4templates.com (There are good ones with only $15) but you might want to revise your budget.

Freewebtemplates.com is a good free templates site. Good luck.
      0 Not allowed!

You might want to consider a Content Management System like Mambo. There are free templates available for it. I think Mambo would look better than a cheap template.
      0 Not allowed!

no im looking for templates that are for web hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Originally posted by undergroundexpres
    no im looking for templates that are for web hosting
    Isn't that what we, members, replied with?

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business
      0 Not allowed!

no i was telling Zoren
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by undergroundexpres
    no i was telling Zoren
    Oh okay. You could use Mambo for a web hosting template. www.varhosting.com does that

Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

nah i jus don't like the style of mambo
      0 Not allowed!

best look at free or cheap templates then I don't think you are going to find someone to make you a site for £7!! Especially not a buisness site. Perhaphs you should re-evaluate your business plan, statergy and profit margins to allow you a bigger budget for your website so you can afford to pay a designer. Your certainly not going to get a good site for £7!
      0 Not allowed!

11. ok ................
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by JonaY
    best look at free or cheap templates then I don't think you are going to find someone to make you a site for £7!! Especially not a buisness site. Perhaphs you should re-evaluate your business plan, statergy and profit margins to allow you a bigger budget for your website so you can afford to pay a designer. Your certainly not going to get a good site for £7!
    I concur.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi undergroundexpres,

I would NOT reccomend the use of free templates. What i would reccomend to you is that you should re-evaluate your business plan, and take a look at the finances part. If you are seriously planning to start a web hosting business, you will need more than $10.

Good luck!
    >> Stefan Milanov, TeraNome.com
    >> First Class Hosting Services