* ONE Text link Available! PR5, 1,600 Uniques Per day, 60,000 page views daily!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, we are only accepting one more link for this month! We like to keep a total of 5 links on every page of our site and one of our sponors links is set to expire here next Saterday! So here is the deal: Order today, after we receive payment, get your link on our site for the remaining days of April absolutly free, then May 1st will be your official start date! So thats over a months worth of advertising, 1 month and 1 week free to be exact for only 15.00 per month! You may choose to be a one time sponsor or a recuring sponsor! This is a site-wide link and our site is:

Google PR 5
    1,600 Uniques Daily!
    60,000 Page Views Daily!
    1.5 Million Hits Daily!
    Users Online: 24/7 50-150!
    Most Ever Online: 513!
    Stats Proof: Our Uniques, pageviews, and everything else are increasing every single month as well!

Please no adult or illegal sites! Paypal Address: [email protected] please PM me if you have any questions! Thanks to all! Again, thats 15.00 for a month and one week free! If you would like to purchase multiple months, you may recieve discounts or a few months free!

For the person who takes this 5th link, I will also BOLD your listing for free! So you will get a bolded link and 1 week free for one low price! I will be online the rest of tonight and I will close this thread once the offer is taken Boost your Google PR today, advertise with Muscle-Mustangs!