* how can i make packages in whm???

how can i make packages whm??

There should be a spot in whm which says something like add/edit/remove packages. If you are just a reseller and don't see these options you may want to contact your provider incase the option hasn't been added to your account.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

ok thanks i think i don't have it so i will ask my hosting service

is there another way i can do it by the way can i not enable it in any way beacuse my host is busy today some thing went wrong in the update so i was wondering if there is a way that i can enable it.........

is there any plans showing when you try to create anew acct.?

If you will have to use those untill your ....ehhh(cough)
    host is not so busy..?

Originally posted by undergroundexpres
    is there another way i can do it by the way can i not enable it in any way beacuse my host is busy today some thing went wrong in the update so i was wondering if there is a way that i can enable it.........
    You are praising your host in another thread, but here you say that your host is too busy to help customers. Maybe when the server goes down, they will be too busy to get it back up. Just a thought.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

no they where updating there server and there was something wrong in the server but i can still use it nothing wrong,, it was in the update
    Last edited by undergroundexpres; 04-23-2005 at 02:55 PM.

okay.................

Originally posted by undergroundexpres
    no they where updating there server and there was something wrong in the server but i can still use it nothing wrong,, it was in the update
    But, they are too busy to fix issues caused by an update? I have never heard of update changing something as far as WHM features of adding a package. That is one of the main needed features...
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

You sure your ready to host?

Nope, but he got his account disabled (I saw him post 5 replies in a row in the same thread.. sheesh (and they were all "anyone there?" "someone please help" over and over again *sigh*)
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management • Search Engine Optimization • Pay Per Click • Email Marketing

*edit oops posted wrongly
    Last edited by iceshake; 04-25-2005 at 11:34 AM.